Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
This is the funniest show of the season.

Bravern's training montage, needing to deploy his diving mask to talk underwater, putting his name on the radar, it's so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
*quietly* Goddamn

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
What a weird episode. Knuth just being stupidly overpowered and horrifically killing everyone in Smith's squad except the two women, but now that time manipulation in play no reason to think that will stick.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I laugh every time.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Maera Sior posted:

Would Bravern wear a tuxedo or get a new paint job?
Look in your soul and you'll see the answer.

GATTAI

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
This start of this episode was so disorienting I had to go back and see if I'd missed one

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
The subtitles flipping to ga-ga-pi for one line was an incredible joke.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I'm glad the show just leaves the viewer to realize Signitus is doing a King from One Punch Man. It's much funnier that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Pretty good ending. Could have been better (and gayer.) Isami constantly interrupting the final boss was a good bit.