Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

The end credits is a duet between two shirtless dudes, this show is going places and I'm all for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Alternative: Bravern is also a death drive and he wants to go out as a hot blooded super robot with a psychologically scarred pilot.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Was Bravern building his new upgrade like a gundam model an episode or two ago?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

They are waaaaay past the kissing stage.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I think it's partly that the death drives need a human as a power source for their bullshit abilities. Usually they burn them out like the Lulus but something about an awake, pissed off hot blooded pilot instead of a puppet is the key to victory.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Maybe? The crest appears before the time loop stuff for his ghost.

Or maybe he wasn't a ghost and just information in the 3d printer tower, like a timeout zone between deaths for the death drivers.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I feel bad for that poor bastard that was sent into space.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Fivemarks posted:

We Terminator now?

Always was lol

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

A rushed fast forward was better than when a show screeches to a halt for a flash back. Looking at you wrong way to heal.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Is Isami....Superbia?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I randomly found one of those memories of death drives vids, they're so absurd.