Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

Shu-ba-ba?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

Caphi posted:

All of the main three boys got at least one girl with an crush scene this episode and, like a lot of Bang Bravern, it felt like a genre thing that they were pointedly not reacting "correctly." With Smith in particular, that entire sequence is connected with him walking out of the "girls' changing room" and not reacting at all, as well as the moment where the hotel clerk goes from the usual ribbing to "maybe they are siblings..."

It doesn't feel like the usual main boy obliviousness, either (Sasaki and Peeps is over that way).

All that said, why did he take his shirt off to do CPR?

Is Bravern the third main boy?

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

GateOfD posted:

since she's like a bird atm, Smith will have to chew the food for her and do it that way

Just demented enough that it might actually happen

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

Amazing thread. Pretty solid account tbf

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

Full body wax I'm dying

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

Also Lulu with the ganba-ga-pi

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

Cupiditas is a Latin word meaning something like overwhelming avarice

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

It's weird how he rotates his butt to be on the same side as his face

Also this ep slapped, this show slaps. I'm very much enjoying myself and still will be even if it doesn't fully come together just cause it's got so many good elements

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pork never goes bad
May 16, 2008

That title lmao

If anyone doesn't know, omiai is Japanese for matchmaking marriage interviews