Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

That ending.

I found a bunch of the jokes in episode 2 very funny, but I kept it together until I got to the ending.

That was hilariously unexpected, even though I reasonably should have.

Anyway show is perfect no notes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Kwyndig posted:

I'm assuming the obvious alien woman is the one in the op and she's related to whatever upgrade Smith gets because we can't have a rivalry where one has a super robot and the other has a completely ineffectual real robot.

Honestly I would think it would rule to have the seemingly straight-laced but kind of cowardly guy pilot the super robot while the gung-ho 'wants to be a hero' type gets the real robot.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

I would not describe anything that is happening in Bang Brave Bang Bravern as being 'with class'.

Unless you think Bravern loudly recalling his first experience with Isami to an increasingly uncomfortable military upper command is classy.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

The real surprising thing is that Hawaiien Shirt CIA Agent man is the one narrating the 'on the next episode' thing that just got posted. Is he going to be a recurring character, torturing everyone they meet?

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

I'm not a big fan of the character archetype Lulu apparently is/is riffing on but if everyone treats it as weird as they treat Bravern I suppose that would be acceptable.

I did enjoy Bravern a lot this episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

If nothing else I have to respect Lulu's VA for managing to sound so much like a literal baby.

Even Ellie from Precure, who was literally a toddler in the show, didn't sound that convincing.