Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Finally got caught up, this is the good poo poo I absolutely needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

SatoshiMiwa posted:

The best part was the bravery speech was 100% purr unfiltered Brave Robots. You could see Guy in Gaogaigar giving this speech

That whole speech had me thinking 'Victory goes to those with courage!' so yeah.

The whole Burn Bravern sequence felt like all the excitement of an SRW trailer condensed into a single fight.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Nuebot posted:

Okay but I want to see them in a real srw

:yeah:

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

I had the biggest, dumbest grin on my face that whole fight.

And then I couldn't help but think of how fun that would be when it makes it to a real SRW.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Booky posted:

honestly i really like the characterization for isami in that hes kind of a scaredy cat and wuss when the chips go down and poo poo gets Real, its a really cool bit!!

also ive been wondering how they're gonna do this in a real SRW when the robots explode at the end of the show (rip superbia)... do they just reshuffle that to the end of the game??

They've technobabbled their way around stuff like that before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Supremezero posted:

Alternate earths include alternate japans, and a bunch of people (usually from DLC) came from alternate earths in 30, and I seem to remember something of the sort in T.

V had alternate Japans because you had multiple dimension shenanigans going on, but I don't think that T had that.