Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

I'm up to the fourth episode and still have no idea what the gently caress is this show, but I guess it's the one I'm sticking with for the whole season.

Request: someone GIF that head nod with the wieners. It is a work of art.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Every single episode, a masterpiece. I still have no idea what this show is aiming for, but it's doing it perfectly. It's so many things at the same time, while deconstructing all of them.

Sure. Get in the robot, Lulu.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

What. What just happened?

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Arc Hammer posted:

So does this mean that Bravern is a Brave series because Lewis grew up watching Brave series anime?

Yes.

Maera Sior posted:

Would Bravern wear a tuxedo or get a new paint job?

Also, yes.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Maera Sior posted:

But which one? Can the printer manage a suit? Or would he just prefer a snazzy new coat of paint?

Friend, are we even watching the same anime? It's Bravern! It's both!

BRAVE TUXEDO!

And a new snazzy coat of paint to go along with it.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

I too love robots

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

I will forgive Isami for cowardly sniveling for way too long because in the end everyone has the ability to burn bravely, to find courage in themselves to beat all odds no matter how hard things are!

BANG

BRAVE

BRAVERN!!

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

"Stairs?"

*takes off pants*

"I'm protected" :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant