Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

chiasaur11 posted:

like Synduality or Kyoukai Senki.

Except these sucked

Hiding the premise made a good thing great. I went in thinking it was going to be another kyoukai senki but a bit more hopeful for at least cool robot stuff from obari.
Hopefully it continues on this trajectory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Arc Hammer posted:

Technically he was being tortured by an (presumably CIA) American agent, not the JSDGF.

Dont know how you guys didnt recognize Dick Cheney

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

GateOfD posted:

Ga-wa-pi!

I know for the past 3 episodes, its just been endless battle/torture/battle
but Isami needs to stop whining.

Get out of the robot, isami

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Its a hard life, being a single gay dad

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Willo567 posted:

they already included ZLS in X-Omega so it's not far off

In a real SRW, please.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Slyphic posted:

I missed it in the moment, but Hibiki goes from aghast surprise to just pleasantly happy. "You're into this?! ... A'ight, we're both into this."

There is exactly one straight person in this fleet and shes going to be utterly destroyed

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

GateOfD posted:

I hope when they beat the one in Japan, and it blows up, a red Lulu crash lands somewhere and imprints herself on Smith as well.

And this repeats for every next big boss as they free each continent till Smith has a harem of 7 Lulus just following him around.

Family
A family of lulus

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Exia posted:

Peak fiction, Bravern somehow continues to top itself each week and I cannot wait to see where this goes. I also want to see all this happening in a SRW game like ASAP

if they havent started development on the next SRW yet it better have Bravern in it.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

loving lmao

ONE MANS QUEST THROUGH TIME TO GET HIS BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND TO GET INVOLVED IN AND APPRECIATE HIS HOBBIES

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I just realized that when I finally get back to Japan that there will be a shitload of Bravern BL dojonshi at Tora No Ana

Rippling bara tiddies

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Yeah it got more and more unsubtle as the episodes progressed

FULL BODY WAXING

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Like father like daughter :allears:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Arc Hammer posted:

How did the necklace work, exactly? It just looked like it glowed for a bit and then she powered up Superbia's corpse to pilot it long enough to fusion.

Bravery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Its such a shoe-in addition for SRW
Not many units, an excuse to travel the world, enemies disconnected from the world, upgrades that unlock during fights.

The only thing thats iffy is that it takes place on actual earth and its the US, Japan and Germany