Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
Who's this girl trying to steal Isami's man!

... wait, Isami's man is Bravern.

Who's this girl trying to steal Isami's side piece!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

GateOfD posted:

I hope when they beat the one in Japan, and it blows up, a red Lulu crash lands somewhere and imprints herself on Smith as well.

And this repeats for every next big boss as they free each continent till Smith has a harem of 7 Lulus just following him around.

No

A rainbow of Lulus.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
I appreciate how apparently no one told the final boss we swapped from real robot edginess into super robot insanity 11 episodes ago

"WHAT ARE YOU" bitch this is super robot, they're whatever they drat well please.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
Kind of feels like they wanted to globe trot, then decided "But Volcanos tho"

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

we've had SRW's with multiple Japans before. it can be done. they could always change the fight locations and keep the stories mostly intact

I was a little worried of Getter Rays when Smith started talking but it stuck the landing

In fact I think it's been a while since we had an SRW that didn't have multiple Japans, at least if you count "We had them in our backstory before we ended up here because reasons"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Caphi posted:

What do you mean? The two Japans thing is a meme from Z2, back in 2011. There was a rash of multiple alternate Earths since then but the last two didn't have those either.

Alternate earths include alternate japans, and a bunch of people (usually from DLC) came from alternate earths in 30, and I seem to remember something of the sort in T.