Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
I'm still screaming at the tactical Bravern boom mic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
I think at about episode 10 it is revealed that Bravern is a deathdrive and the super robo accoutrements are an elabourate ruse to hide the fact. Isami will brood naked outside the robot this time for a few episodes and CIA-BOB will try to waterboard Bravern.

Meadowhill fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Feb 21, 2024

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
The robot waterboarding was better then I imagined. CIA-BOB really is a one trick pony. Also is Bravern surveiling people in the baths cause how did he know about Smith's full body wax.

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
That was some delightful nonsense. Smiiiiiiiiiiiiith