Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

This fuckin' show... goddamn.

I was down for an Obari robot show. Got turned off by how goofy it was in the first episode then somehow it went into goofball overdrive...

It was the diegetic theme song blasting in BRAVERN!'s, uh, cockpit that hooked me. I am here for the ride, where it takes us.

Me, trying to describe this show to a friend: "You see, when a man loves a robot from space, and that robot from space loves another man very much..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

Meadowhill posted:

CIA-BOB will try to waterboard Bravern.

“Change BRAVER—Glub-blub-blub.”

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!
Oh! OH! Gotta keep a close eye on the opening next week just to see if the credit for the opening theme song vocalist changes to “Lewis Smith.”

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

Southern Cassowary posted:

i need that i <3 robots shirt

https://x.com/G1_BARI/status/1770112234091667603?s=20

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

Arc Hammer posted:

I've said it before but goddamn is the 3D mecha animation tight as hell in this show. Signitus bobbing and weaving was so good.

Right? I mean it’s Ohbari directing, but this episode took it to another level. All of Sperbia’s movement, the wings unfolding, went straight into that robot shaped hole in my heart.

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

I know nothing of this series but I saw Brave in the title and assume that it's somehow related to the Brave series. are robots our best friends in this one too?

Oh boy are they ever!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainCrunch
Mar 19, 2006
droppin Hamiltons!
If anyone uses LINE, they have stamps and themes for BRAVERN! now.

https://x.com/mup_contents/status/1773267742272967140?s=20