Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
Lame.

Edit: Joey and Kyle too, poo poo. Forgot about that.

mischief fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Apr 29, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

if they add wrasslin will SRA come back?

Heard race sucked so Glad it was on FS1 and I couldn't watch while sick.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003
I don't think SRA has a promising wrasslin' career in the cards.

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

We have Drive to Survive at home

Salami Surgeon posted:

Wrestling style belts. World champion, intercontinental champion, tag team champion. Belts are on the line every race.

Supercross basically does this. Supercross champ, Motocross champ, Playoffs champ. NASCAR doing a bonus for short track champ or roadcourse champ would be cool. Side thing where maybe the winner gets like 5 extra playoff points or something.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

kinda like the yellow/green/red/white jerseys for current overall/flatland/climb/23-and-under time leaders in the tour de france

WTFBEES
Apr 21, 2005

butt

Cactus Ghost posted:

kinda like the yellow/green/red/white jerseys for current overall/flatland/climb/23-and-under time leaders in the tour de france

How dare you put this awesome idea in my head when it will never ever actually happen.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Bring back No Bull 5. That was a gimmick which added Intrigue to the races in which was contested.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Has anything more ARCA than wrecking 2 cars on the way to the track ever happened?

https://twitter.com/kalebvestal1/status/1786391060857467133

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Should run tomorrows cup race at sunset too: it's beautiful on those onboard shots

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i can deal with the races being boring as piss but there's no way i'm gonna waste 4 hours a week watching denny hamlin win over and over

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Virgil Vox posted:

Should run tomorrows cup race at sunset too: it's beautiful on those onboard shots

I have some good news!

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

I have some good news!

Worked out well cause I get watch gt america in the morning f1 afternoon and now cup.

Good first stage; that ross v larson was fun

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Lol at Mike's dig about Triumphs reliability: someday I'll have a functioning tr7

Also the champ pace car is for sale

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

chamois posted:

i can deal with the races being boring as piss but there's no way i'm gonna waste 4 hours a week watching denny hamlin win over and over

Will be worth it in November when he loses the championship by finishing 2 seconds behind the winner.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

that was actually sick as gently caress

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

ohhh man larson won oops

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Oh common :negative:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

a dark day for buescher nation

(that was cool as hell tho)

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

A Good Race, A Great Finish.

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

Will Ford ever win another race? My sources say no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

with my main man chris at the helm anything is possible