Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I had a tattoo zapped off my pec, the first session lasted about 45 minutes (felt like hours) and hurt like all gently caress. I just told the operator to ignore all noise I made and I’d tell her to stop if I needed her too, then I just clung to the chair I was on.

Each session after that took less time and hurt less (although it still sucked rear end). Took about 6 sessions to effectively remove a palm sized black and white image. Now you would never know I had ever had it.

Handy tips for others:

Don’t wear a good tee shirt, you will leak a lot of gross fluid.
It feels like nasty rear end sunburn afterwards
You tend to wait about six weeks between sessions
DONT PICK AT IT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

PokeJoe posted:

what was wrong w the tattoo you zapped off

I was 19 and had seen the movie “The Crow” too many times.

Unless you mean the OP, in which case just add this reply to make tattoo shame pile.