Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!

a dumb moron posted:

Oh I'm not trying to muddy anything, I just remember a few months back her tweet was brought up and it had to be clarified that it was not related to any Kylie Rae rumor.

At the end of the day, if it is true, and Ric Flair is on the roster, and with additional stories about Jay Lethal and Don Callis, Tony should be very careful with comments toward WWE-- as awesome as the comments were.

(Yes, I'm aware that Vince and WWE are far far worse and deserve to be mentioned at any chance. I'm just saying the moral high ground can't be thin ice.)
I agree. Even if, as incredibly loving grim as it is to say, what Vince is accused of and the environment that WWE has fostered is much, much worse than the (still bad!) scenario where all of the AEW talent misconduct allegations/rumors are true. One is an industrial rape factory, the other is more sadly typical sports/entertainment cover up culture. Both are bad and hosed up! But the AEW version would be indicative of larger issues in wrestling, sports, entertainment, and society in general, while the WWE version is on its second sex trafficking scandal in a company with a 40-plus year history of a deeply entrenched culture of sexual abuse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

my bad. ty for the clarifications

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

Thanks a lot bix. It feels like this was shrunken down to "We're talking about an emoji!!" in various places.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah the part that stuck in my craw was how Hausman tried to spin it all like he knew everything before he walked it back. Just stirring poo poo because he assumes there's poo poo to stir and someone else will lay out the details he doesn't have.

The tweets/emojis/whatever are where there's actual smoke to the fire but I doubt we're ever going to get any explanation for that.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Bix, you did a very good job articulating something that I found pretty frustrating but was having a hard time figuring out how to put into words for a long time, thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Yeah, I really appreciate those posts, Bix. Great breakdown of a lot of parts of the situation that have been hard to break down adequately.