Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Alaois posted:

"Corporate Officer No. 1"

I said that man's name was Triple H!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sonicice posted:

The Rumble is nearly sold out and it's happening whether you like it or not.

no it's not. try me

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i thought it was said a different way.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Feb 4, 2024

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my heart hurts for all the victims of these monsters.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 09:22 on Feb 8, 2024

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I don't understand

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that isn't a surprise but is probably the best reminder we'll get publicly that any wrestlers who seem like they might be decent guys could easily be like this. particularly anyone who has idolized vince or spoken about him like they were proud of how he interacted with them. it wouldn't be fair or sensible to speculate on any names but we've all seen that time and time again.

edit: the "sean" in that tweet refers to that kayfabe commentaries guy in case anyone didn't know and wants to

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Feb 10, 2024

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that guy and ken shamrock must be cousins at least.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Wasn't he allegedly friendly with someone who ate turds?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm reading the news. i'm seeing that people are thinking drew gulak was pressured into groping someone. it looks like now instead of snitching to avoid being blacklisted from wrestling, he is protecting his pathetic nobody role in wwe that he probably won't even have for much longer and saying nothing really happened. seems like a pretty bad idea if the theory holds true. will we ever find out the truth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

think about this. the ts together are an n