Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
one of the few guys at vince's recent birthday party after the original news broke were Brock, Cena and current WWE color commentator Pat McAfee so i'm willing to say Cena knew and approved of the pictures Vince was showing him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
dave thinks matt riddle is a stand up guy and a wrestling prodigy that no one gets so this isnt a surprise. never have hopes that anyone has a respectful stance on a topic thats this sensitive or similar or you will be let down

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
apologize to loser paul

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

KungFu Grip posted:

apologize to loser paul

lmao imagine being so incompetent at your job that no one else includes you in on the hush money cover up stuff

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

TinTower posted:

They've also alleged CO#3 to be Stephanie and CO#4 to be WWE's former general council Brian Nurse.

Alright Paul had a heart attack after dumping Stephanie due to the cover up

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Probably some legal issue a Neanderthal like me don't understand

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Is there any document of how many times there were votes to bring back Vince? I know a combo of hhh, nick khan and steph voted yes eventually but I always see people saying all 3 were against Vince returning and voting against him originally. There's also specially with the timing of the two times Steph left wwe and came back originally with Vince leaving and coming back that I'm curious where things line up

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

I too shove my hand into people's crotches and start grabbing stuff when I want to shake their hands. Insane lie.

https://twitter.com/DrewGulak/status/1775549505875702075

Was i mishearing what Ronda said? She never said he reach down her pants just that he was walking by and grabbed the strings hanging on the outside. Still weird but that tweet is making it seem like her forced his hands into her pants to grope her

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
also fwiw i dont trust gulak because of all the horrendous stuff that came out about his brother who i'm positive is a trainer at his catchpoint wrestling school

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
he's much shorter than 6ft 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
There's absolutely been history of joshi talent scouting minors still in highschool for years. Even stories and rumors about elder joshi promoters and stars forcing the younger trainees into doing things against their will along with the rampant avaliable drugs and alcohol use with some of the minors. Rossy is from that old school joshi era. I don't think proper stardom push back of the bikini photo books started until they qwre putting a starlight kid in them and more western fans were aware