Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Thank you for the writeup MRT. I think extremely bad things should happen to most, if not all, executives at WWE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

They chopped Vince's head and are hoping and praying that satiates the public while the entire network of cover up artists, rapists, and sexual harassers Vince cultivated around him for decades goes unnoticed.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

If stephanie has any shred of humanity she would divorce from paul immediately

immense "If" at this point

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

There have been allegations of Vince sexually assaulting women (and rumors of far worse) since before like half of NXT was born.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

more like LLL

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

SatoshiMiwa posted:

https://twitter.com/OTD_in_WWE/status/1756435645499683184

Bruce with a very unbelievable no answer but from a legal POV it's probably the best thing he could say (He 100% knows stuff given how often Vince brought him back)

Bruce hurriedly putting on his "I Am Not Accused Of Anything" shirt

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Cena is a piece of garbage who hides behind his aw shucks positivity bullshit in order to run cover for some of the most toxic insane psychos in the industry, this isn't a new thing with him.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

cult brain.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Fart Radio posted:

strongly suspect that vince made her write those letters specifically for the purpose of using them as evidence in a potential lawsuit

I would bet cash money it's this. Vince really thought that these bizarre letters would be the silver bullet if any of these women went public with his horrors.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

MJeff posted:

And again, undercard guy with absolutely no power, what's he gonna do, refuse?)

yes?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

truly he is the embodiment of The American Nightmare lmao

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

https://twitter.com/WrestlePurists/status/1786945738133413968?t=mVS3FVeFQ-A8cCJkz77wPg&s=19

quote:

Several NXT talent made claims that Drew Gulak was a ‘bully’ who would often target injuries during matches with talent that were recovering from minor injuries at the time.

One talent claimed that during a match with Gulak, he purposefully re-dislocated a previously dislocated finger, while another claimed that Gulak would intimidate talent into not reporting the incidents.

There was an incident during an NXT taping last year where Gulak was verbally reprimanded by Shawn Michaels and NXT coaches for intentionally spiking an opponent during a match.

One NXT talent who worked with Gulak noted that he was “odd” in the sense that he would often ‘test’ talent to see if they would react to his bullying.

surprise he was just Bill DeMott 2.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Testekill posted:

I wonder who will be Bill DeMott 3.0

I'm sure that Hunter is already on the lookout for the next bitter washed up never was