Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
And he kept him around until, I read on the forums here, someone in NXT had a spinal injury, I don't know if that's the exact reason but he still kept a idiotic coach that everyone hated and complained about who would literally get people injured and still kept him and defended him anyway.

Paul with velveteen dream and trying to keep him around too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Edit: you're right.

It is weird and morbid to speculate. Sorry.

Miching Mallecho fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Jan 30, 2024

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

MJeff posted:

So uh.

That letter implicates a whole shitton of people as being aware of the relationship, right?

Two that popped out, "Mickey" and "Paul, and also a chef was mentioned as people that they didn't have to hide their relationship in front of.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Also Gulak is 6'1 and Ronda is like 5'7

Which makes his whole "well I missed the handshake and somehow ended around your waist area" make no drat sense at all.