Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The WWE cult is just going to be a major religion in 200 years, what incredible staying power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Sure all of the haters and losers had a good reason for not wanting to watch the entire time Vince existed but now he's dead ("voluntarily" resigned from his own company with no further punishment and his most loyal minions in charge) and you have zero excuses for why you hate the thing he built and shaped in his image. It's perfect logic and if you're mad at him you should be mad at yourself, obviously.

Gumball Gumption fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Jan 27, 2024

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Take it to the funny thread so I don't feel gross talking about it here because it's very small compared to everything else but very funny

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Just email Dave whatever it is you think he's not saying and he'll just read it out loud on air. You just need to lie and say you're an expert. It's fine if the lie is easily disproven.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Gavok posted:

Never thought I'd see the day where I'd want to hear Johnny talk.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Are those from the interview last year or was Cena dumb enough to do a second interview with all the new allegations out and still going on about how he loves Vince?

Edit: oh from today on Stern. Dumb as gently caress John

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I think it's because Cena said that he believes it but loves Vince and he wants to see him get better and a bunch of other cult poo poo while Nash said you can't groom an adult, that the accusers are likely lying because Linda found out, and that her lawyer is bad because she's blond.

Oh also all the texts are fantasy and if you know Vince you know it's just his fantasy but none of it happened it's just fiction in texts.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Sammy being aggressive in asking out a waitress and following her to her car when he was 20 is bad but also small in comparison and feels off topic. The Sasha stuff was gross and stupid but also small in comparison.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Dawgstar posted:

What did Cena do on Total Divas?

He was a clean freak. We're getting weird around here.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

I don't think people know how big of a piece of poo poo he was on the indies either.

One of the things I always think of with Riddle is that I'm the exact opposite of an insider and me and all my friends who went to indies still knew Riddle was a problem and used the road to cheat on his wife. Such a weird open secret at the time, just a garbage dude.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm not really interested in judging JR. poo poo answer but you're also asking Renfield if he condemns Dracula.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Absolutely. His way of dealing with the plane ride was JR because then he also got to abuse JR. He wanted that environment.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

She never said he reached down her pants

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

He should really have just not tweeted. Perfect situation to just shut up.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

A few other people have used him too including AEW guys. No idea if they still do but the Gunn boys did. None of those guys are bringing him ringside though.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I personally would not be wildly speculating about the motives and intentions of a wife of an abusive man with little actual evidence and knowledge.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

They were released because they were not valuable. If your crimes are not enough to drain you of value you're fine

Gumball Gumption fucked around with this message at 15:40 on May 4, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

JUNGLE BOY posted:

this is true, brock is 100% coming back

Yep. Drew was cut because he's a house show NXT TV job guy and now he's useless for that. Gable was not getting over when they tried his debut. He was either written off as a failed experiment months ago or put back in the intensive training.(which makes it extra funny they blocked him from the Olympics tryouts) Brock's music is going to hit and the crowd will go nuts.