Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

i think if nia jax said anything other than what she did, she would have been instantly dragged into a legal hell dimension for eternity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

now do the rest of wwe's execs

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

does that guy have brain damage

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

thank god at least one brave soul had the guts to stand up for cm punk, consummate professional

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

puts that story about him chasing Gerry Brisco around with his lovely underwear backstage once in a new light

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

hey kev, johnny ace already said the poo poo happened. bitch

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

jerry mcdipshit

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

don't wish that evil on him

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

1glitch0 posted:

Good 'ol JR.

he still bangs on about guys needing to put on mass. i swear every time he calls a chuck taylor match he says something to the same effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I don't think a young woman who lost her mother to suicide should be judged for venting personal frustrations about who is speaking for her dead mother