Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

You’re overthinking this. Vince McMahon should be incarcerated for the rest of his natural life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

There is no punishment that can fit his crime. He’s had 80 or whatever years of living large and getting away with it. The best we can do is protect society from him for the remainder of his time on this blasted earth. But most of the powerful people think and act in ways similar to how he did. And he’ll prolly wriggle out of the worst consequences. lol, I guess

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I regret the last two posts I have made in this thread. But only those two in this thread, all my other ones are solid gold

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Edit:did not realise what thread this was, sorry