Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

would someone be kind enough to summarise the video because i cannot stomach watching it and i assume others are in the same boat maybe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Goblin Queen posted:

Massaro spills coffee on Vince, is super apologetic, Vince gets in her face and is being super creepy, claiming she spilled the coffee on purpose and then suspends her.

Like the body language goes a long way to making it gross, he's looming over her and his lips are less than inches away from her face.
thank you. also ugh

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Bruce hurriedly putting on his "I Am Not Accused Of Anything" shirt
https://x.com/shutupmikeginn/status/403359911481839617?s=20

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Pylons posted:

She still works for them, she's just co-opting a hashtag people are using to signal boost Janel Grant and Ashley Massaro.
that is uhhh pretty gross

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

basically somethingawful’s retirement home where old burnt out programmers complain about bad the internet is. it’s good fun

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

STONE COLD 64 posted:

when i was a kid, about 8 or 9 years old, my dad had brought me to a coworker of his's fathers funeral which was all the way in long island. After the service everyone headed to the guys house where his other son was hosting a big italian dinner for everyone. This was a big house, really big. High ceilings, everything made of dark wood, not like a mansion but still a more than decent sized house. I wind up needing to go to the bathroom and one of the other kids points me to it, and when i got there i saw they had two toilets which was pretty wild. I go back to the dinner and everything is going fine, then one of the adults burst out screaming WHO TOOK A poo poo IN THE BIDET? And suddenly it was time for us to go
lmao

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the sex ghost posted:

Watching wwe but shaking my head the whole time, so people know I disapprove
ah you’re one of their cameramen?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Gavok posted:

I always liked the Owen prank from when wrestlers were recording their lines for WWF Attitude (maybe Warzone). Owen explained to the guys there that British Bulldog was illiterate and was very sensitive about it. So they had Bulldog in the booth and they kept telling him his lines and asking him to repeat them into the mic. Eventually, Bulldog got so frustrated and yelled, "Jesus Christ, just write them down!" and everyone realized what was going on.
lmao that’s amazing

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

too busy catching up on bloodsport and action dean~!!!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

a scrum with helmets seems like it would kill somebody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Drew is the same case as that British guy who was cut during Speaking Out. He admitted it instead of denied it and the company cut him for it.
it is incredibly sad that the lesson learned from speaking out is “if you admit it your career is over, if you say nothing you’ll probably face zero consequences”