Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Has any ex-WWE wrestler commented on this at all? It's been a few days now and afaik it's been radio silence by everyone. I wouldn't expect any current WWE wrestlers to say anything cos they'd be fired instantly, but others surely...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

When I click the link, it just takes me to the main subreddit page and I cannot find the thread you are talking about.

Same! It's here https://www.reddit.com/r/behindthebastards/comments/1an7x8u/example_of_how_vince_mcmahon_treated_ashley/

And it's gross AF (vaguely remember watching this live)

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Why is Nash canceled for his comments but people are bending over backwards to justify Cena's pretty awful defense of Vince?

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Cool we cancel R Truth too. Not surprising when you think how much Vince absolutely loves the guy

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Feels like this is the wrong thread to be discussing the XFL

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Sir Tonk posted:

https://x.com/sheslaydaily/status/1783965604334215574

Seeing some very curious responses to Tony's comparison this week.

Is there any evidence that he's got more people than Jericho with issues? And was there ever anything solid on the Jericho accusations?

There's a whole lot of wwe fans using this to minimize the Vince stuff. It's all so twisted

I hope this person gets sued!

Lid posted:

Jay Lethal was AJ Lee's fiance and managed to not even be mentioned once in her autobiography.

Hmm must be a rapist, it's open and shut! Or are you just asking questions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

To be clear (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) we've gone over the Lethal stuff on these forums several times and there's nothing to the allegations