Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

graph posted:

it's this. this is the terrifying poo poo. the fact he has a system of people he pays who follow a script and property waiting in place to do this. if not multiple places and more people. he built a psychological horror gangrape machine, and it works

i hate being reminded of the Pure Evil that walks this planet

It's a complete and utter refusal to see a human being as anything other than property that shook me to the core. We've all been around these parts (as in Something Awful and the internet for a while) so we've some poo poo, but nothing could possibly prepare me for how horrible this was. I didn't get close to getting through it all, then I saw some of the texts and it pretty much broke me once I internalized another person was put through this pre-meditated horror.

Everyone involved should see a cell and be brought to justice, no matter if they were involved or covered it up. This is some actual cartel poo poo, and they need to be treated as such. If there was any justice in this world Vince would see a jail cell for the rest of his miserable existence, but I'm not going to hold out hope for that. I well and truly hope Ms. Grant can find some peace even if it's a long shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU