Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

Shooting Blanks posted:

It took a long time for Michael Vick to rehab his image, and it will never be completely rehabilitated.. That's the closest comparison I can think of, personally.

There’s one big difference between that lady and Michael Vick tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

butros posted:

There’s one big difference between that lady and Michael Vick tho

Michael Vick was good at his job.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
Noem may be done but some of you have a lot more faith in Republican voters than I do.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Professor Beetus posted:

I'll toxx right now that she doesn't survive her next primary. The next MAGA person down the line could be a ham sandwich running against Kristi "puppy killer" Norm and win

e: like this isn't complicated, most of white America cares more about pets than people on both sides of the aisle, she's cooked

I don't think that can actually be done as a toxx, she's term-limited out after her current term.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Gripweed posted:

Michael Vick was good at his job.

hey, the eagles need everyone they can get. they should get kristi on the team.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Angry_Ed posted:

I don't think that can actually be done as a toxx, she's term-limited out after her current term.

it still counts, she could run in the primary for a different position.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Nevermind, made the same mistake as this person:

https://twitter.com/ebplais/status/1785427507396624623?t=YFdKxF2kvOFJTs5ZpJZYJQ&s=19

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

FLIPADELPHIA posted:

"What people are talking about on Twitter" is not "will this politician suffer any electoral consequences"

Republicans are pretty famous for not giving a poo poo how hosed up their politicians are when it comes to voting for them.

If she's running against a Democrat, then Republican voters will probably still show up for her, because they'd rather have a dog-murdering sociopath than a Democrat.

But that's not going to be any help to her in a primary when she's running against fellow Republicans. And she's term-limited out of her current position so she's not even going to have the benefit of incumbency for whatever election she decides to run in next.

To put things in perspective, remember that even after Roy Moore was discovered to be a pedophile, he still only barely lost to a Democrat...but in the next election he ran in, he only came in fourth place in the Republican primary with just 7% of the vote. It effectively ended his political career, because now all the other Republicans know he's easy prey for a primary, and there's no way he'll even make it to a general election ever again, unless he runs for something minor nobody cares about.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

https://twitter.com/benbinday/status/1786105641989206425?t=UEbZfiGQZWbKdl7Kk3UUYg&s=19

cops ... deescalating?? :psyduck:

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
It's always sunny in Philadelphia?

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->

Whoah.

Does anybody know for sure whether there are General Assemblies at these encampments?

ephori
Sep 1, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Legitimately shocked over here.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

The same PD responsible for the MOVE bombing thinks that UPenn is going a bit too far

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

FlamingLiberal posted:

The same PD responsible for the MOVE bombing thinks that UPenn is going a bit too far

Give them time.

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

The DC police have also been refusing GW's requests to clear their encampment for the past week.

https://twitter.com/JimMillward/status/1784226055609335885
The House Oversight Committee has grandstanding over the fact, but the city has so far has refused to give into the hysteria.

quote:

D.C. police said they will stick with their policy to not clear the pro-Palestinian encampment at the George Washington University, as long as it remains peaceful.

Metropolitan Police Department Chief of Police Pamela Smith gave her first remarks on the record on Thursday, after the demonstration in downtown D.C. began eight days earlier. She said police have no plans to remove the demonstrators.

“I think here in the District of Columbia, we allow people the opportunity to have freedom of speech, and that’s what we’re seeing right now. There has been no violence, no violent behavior, no confrontations,” Smith said.

Smith and Mayor Muriel Bowser have come under intense criticism from Republican members of the House Oversight Committee for allowing the protests to continue.

aventari
Mar 20, 2001

I SWIFTLY PENETRATED YOUR MOMS MEAT TACO WHILE AGGRESSIVELY FONDLING THE UNDERSIDE OF YOUR DADS HAIRY BALLSACK, THEN RIPPED HIS SAUSAGE OFF AND RAMMED IT INTO YOUR MOMS TAILPIPE. I JIZZED FURIOUSLY, DEEP IN YOUR MOMS MEATY BURGER WHILE THRUSTING A ANSA MUFFLER UP MY GREASY TAILHOLE

Professor Beetus posted:

e: like this isn't complicated, most of white America cares more about pets than people on both sides of the aisle, she's cooked

wtf does being white or not have to do with liking animals? :psyduck: That's some racist poo poo.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

aventari posted:

wtf does being white or not have to do with liking animals? :psyduck: That's some racist poo poo.

You can't be racist to white people hth

e: to make it plainer for the crayon eaters in the class, I pointed out white america because white people who will not give a single gently caress about what injustices and cruelties are being done to people of color at home and abroad will nonetheless crawl through broken glass to defend a heckin pupper doggo. I'm pointing out why this is a bipartisan issue and why yes, even maga ghouls are mostly going to turn on Noem

e2: I specifically said that they cared more about pets than people, not that they are the only people who care about pets, but I can see how it could get read wrong I guess.

Professor Beetus fucked around with this message at 06:44 on May 3, 2024

James Garfield
May 5, 2012
Am I a manipulative abuser in real life, or do I just roleplay one on the Internet for fun? You decide!
I don't think it was your intent, but "they care about animal abuse because they're white" implies that people who don't care about animal abuse aren't white. I assume you would consider "that animal abuser must not be white" offensive (also wrong, since Noem is white).

James Garfield fucked around with this message at 06:43 on May 3, 2024

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Professor Beetus posted:

You can't be racist to white people hth

e: to make it plainer for the crayon eaters in the class, I pointed out white america because white people who will not give a single gently caress about what injustices and cruelties are being done to people of color at home and abroad will nonetheless crawl through broken glass to defend a heckin pupper doggo. I'm pointing out why this is a bipartisan issue and why yes, even maga ghouls are mostly going to turn on Noem

e2: I specifically said that they cared more about pets than people, not that they are the only people who care about pets, but I can see how it could get read wrong I guess.

It's still racist because you're declaring that whites are the only group evolved enough to care more about their pets than people. My non-white wife would 100% eliminate all non-cat life on most continents if it meant resurrecting one specific dead cat, a cat that would deliberately hold it's poop in so it could poo poo in a corner for fun when she wasn't looking.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
poo poo, we joke about morality meters in games being "kick the puppy/pet the puppy" simplistic because most people don't like seeing cute animals abused. yes, even republicans

Pleasant Friend
Dec 30, 2008

I'm not in the business of advising Republicans how to spin narratives, but a lot of MAGA types simply hate Pitbulls so I'm sure there is some anti-woke doubling down that could make her a right wing fav again.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

Yiggy posted:

It really is ghoulish I am wondering if publishing it in the book was also some kind of calculated get-out-ahead of it strategy because they knew just knew it was oppo that would come out if she was chosen. Like she said she stopped because there were witnesses.

Someone's put their name on record to suggest exactly that.

> But South Dakota Democratic Senate Minority Leader Reynold Nesiba considered the disclosure more calculated than stupid. He said the story has circulated for years among lawmakers that Noem killed a dog in a “fit of anger” and that there were witnesses. He speculated that it was coming out now because Noem is being vetted as a candidate for vice president.

“She knew that this was a political vulnerability, and she needed to put it out there, before it came up in some other venue,” he said. “Why else would she write about it?”

https://apnews.com/article/kristi-noem-book-dog-killing-5710b302e33f61c697f20ab3b227a19b

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Someone's put their name on record to suggest exactly that.

> But South Dakota Democratic Senate Minority Leader Reynold Nesiba considered the disclosure more calculated than stupid. He said the story has circulated for years among lawmakers that Noem killed a dog in a “fit of anger” and that there were witnesses. He speculated that it was coming out now because Noem is being vetted as a candidate for vice president.

“She knew that this was a political vulnerability, and she needed to put it out there, before it came up in some other venue,” he said. “Why else would she write about it?”

https://apnews.com/article/kristi-noem-book-dog-killing-5710b302e33f61c697f20ab3b227a19b

I feel like if that was the case she wouldn't be tripling down on it.

Jesus III
May 23, 2007

Kchama posted:

I think someone double dog dared her.

Yiggy
Sep 12, 2004

"Imagination is not enough. You have to have knowledge too, and an experience of the oddity of life."
I think there is just no good explanation, but calculated oppo dump feels like one of the least bad ones. Like, even if you're supposed to believe its a sociopathic oopsie its not like this book was published all on her own. That got past a team of people at least, and nobody raised an eyebrow? I think the Trump campaign is desperate to have a woman on the ticket to help defray the abortion issue. And Trump being Trump, he needs a red blooded, out-of-central casting hype woman to give suburban ladies a permission structure to support him. Kari Lake seems just a little too crazy and reporting has suggested Trump doesn't like her (probably because he doesn't like anyone stealing his spotlight and she is a brash, loud communicator styled just like him).

Noem was seemingly perfect but if this was floating around surely they knew it'd be a problem and in true trump campaign style the only way out is through. So you put it out there as a condition to maybe getting picked and she sinks or swims.Also, this isn't her first sort of political/self-promotion book. She had another one out just two years ago. It feels odd that just now she's finally deciding to let this one out. She's desperate for publishable anecdotes or just couldn't pad this book like she did the others?

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

Kchama posted:

I wouldn't call what she's doing double/triple downing at all. She calls the notion that she murdered a puppy "fake news" and is desperately trying to get the bullshit narrative to stick that she made a practical "tough decision" to put down a "dangerous" farm animal. Well, no, she did in fact murder a puppy (and a goat) because that's how she handles things she's responsible for when she's pissed and thinks she can get away with it.

If she were truly trying to own this incident she wouldn't be spinning it so hard, and she's been spinning it since within the book itself. If it doesn't seem like good or effective spin it's only because there is no particularly good way to spin this story.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

I wouldn't call what she's doing double/triple downing at all. She calls the notion that she murdered a puppy "fake news" and is desperately trying to get the bullshit narrative to stick that she made a practical "tough decision" to put down a "dangerous" farm animal. Well, no, she did in fact murder a puppy (and a goat) because that's how she handles things she's responsible for when she's pissed and thinks she can get away with it.

If she were truly trying to own this incident she wouldn't be spinning it so hard, and she's been spinning it since within the book itself. If it doesn't seem like good or effective spin it's only because there is no particularly good way to spin this story.

That is precisely double/triple downing, since it was the original story that she killed her puppy that pissed everyone off. Like, at 'most' she just doesn't get that it is that original story that is the problem. She hasn't changed her story, she's just gone "LOOK IT WAS ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD, HOW DARE YOU!"

Like we don't actually know whatever story she was getting ahead of, if she was, only her spin, and that spin is what has gotten even freaking catturd2 outraged at her.

EDIT: Also she added that it was such a good idea to kill the puppy and goat that she also took three horses to the execution gravel pit to murder.

Kchama fucked around with this message at 12:17 on May 3, 2024

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Yiggy posted:

I think there is just no good explanation, but calculated oppo dump feels like one of the least bad ones. Like, even if you're supposed to believe its a sociopathic oopsie its not like this book was published all on her own. That got past a team of people at least, and nobody raised an eyebrow? I think the Trump campaign is desperate to have a woman on the ticket to help defray the abortion issue. And Trump being Trump, he needs a red blooded, out-of-central casting hype woman to give suburban ladies a permission structure to support him. Kari Lake seems just a little too crazy and reporting has suggested Trump doesn't like her (probably because he doesn't like anyone stealing his spotlight and she is a brash, loud communicator styled just like him).

Noem was seemingly perfect but if this was floating around surely they knew it'd be a problem and in true trump campaign style the only way out is through. So you put it out there as a condition to maybe getting picked and she sinks or swims.Also, this isn't her first sort of political/self-promotion book. She had another one out just two years ago. It feels odd that just now she's finally deciding to let this one out. She's desperate for publishable anecdotes or just couldn't pad this book like she did the others?

Lake is also the one person with even more time spent in front of cameras than Trump - she was a news anchor for 20+ years. Which means that as long as she has a teleprompter, she's probably a more effective speaker than Trump.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

larry krazner is in charge so my guess is he has some influence thankfully.

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

Kchama posted:

That is precisely double/triple downing, since it was the original story that she killed her puppy that pissed everyone off. Like, at 'most' she just doesn't get that it is that original story that is the problem. She hasn't changed her story, she's just gone "LOOK IT WAS ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD, HOW DARE YOU!"

Like we don't actually know whatever story she was getting ahead of, if she was, only her spin, and that spin is what has gotten even freaking catturd2 outraged at her.

EDIT: Also she added that it was such a good idea to kill the puppy and goat that she also took three horses to the execution gravel pit to murder.

Kristi Noam reacted to a misbehaving dog in training by going on a murderous rampage in which she murdered multiple animals in cold blood, including the puppy in question--and that is not what she wants you to believe. She wants you to believe instead she made a difficult and purposeful practical decision to put some actively dangerous creatures out of their misery, and that anybody who is offended at that doesn't appreciate the tough lives of hard working rural folks who put dinner on the table for the rest of the country.

That's spin. If it hardly seems like spin that's understandable - she has no other options that would actually make her seem "good" so she must settle for "makes people slightly less pissed." And she can't even get away with embellishing the story or not mentioning inconvenient details - there are witnesses, it would come out if she tried to literally fudge it and you'd have to add "is a lying piece of poo poo" to the controversy.

So it's all she can do to try claim she committed justifiable homicide while simultaneously describing events that are clearly second-degree murder and just hope that she can color the framing enough that the former is all she gets in trouble for.

It's a lovely, lovely play that's so thin that, again, it might barely seem like spin at all. But I think that so much of the discourse has been about the ethics of killing farm animals shows that so far her efforts haven't been completely unsuccessful. Like, it doesn't even actually matter much in this case if it was a puppy and if it was dangerous or not, the issue is that Noam has (at the very least) extremely serious anger issues and handles stressful situations with violence.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Kristi Noam reacted to a misbehaving dog in training by going on a murderous rampage in which she murdered multiple animals in cold blood, including the puppy in question--and that is not what she wants you to believe. She wants you to believe instead she made a difficult and purposeful practical decision to put some actively dangerous creatures out of their misery, and that anybody who is offended at that doesn't appreciate the tough lives of hard working rural folks who put dinner on the table for the rest of the country.

That's spin. If it hardly seems like spin that's understandable - she has no other options that would actually make her seem "good" so she must settle for "makes people slightly less pissed." And she can't even get away with embellishing the story or not mentioning inconvenient details - there are witnesses, it would come out if she tried to literally fudge it and you'd have to add "is a lying piece of poo poo" to the controversy.

So it's all she can do to try claim she committed justifiable homicide while simultaneously describing events that are clearly second-degree murder and just hope that she can color the framing enough that the former is all she gets in trouble for.

It's a lovely, lovely play that's so thin that, again, it might barely seem like spin at all. But I think that so much of the discourse has been about the ethics of killing farm animals shows that so far her efforts haven't been completely unsuccessful. Like, it doesn't even actually matter much in this case if it was a puppy and if it was dangerous or not, the issue is that Noam has (at the very least) extremely serious anger issues and handles stressful situations with violence.

It wasn't homicide, no matter how you want to frame it. Homicide explicitly refers to one person killing another - hence the root of the word itself, the "homi" part. It was wrong, unacceptable, evil, there are plenty of other ways to describe it. But homicide has a very specific definition, and this ain't it.

I'd also argue it wasn't murder, because generally speaking, that's also a charge related to homicide. But I'm not an expert on SD judicial codes, maybe murder charges apply when an animal is the victim.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
Just opened up NPR to start my work day and wtf kind of poo poo is this?

https://www.npr.org/2024/05/03/1247838036/divorce-pregnant-women-missouri-abortion-marriage-abuse

TLDR in Missouri pregnant women can't get divorced. What the Christ?

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

Shooting Blanks posted:

It wasn't homicide, no matter how you want to frame it. Homicide explicitly refers to one person killing another - hence the root of the word itself, the "homi" part. It was wrong, unacceptable, evil, there are plenty of other ways to describe it. But homicide has a very specific definition, and this ain't it.

I'd also argue it wasn't murder, because generally speaking, that's also a charge related to homicide. But I'm not an expert on SD judicial codes, maybe murder charges apply when an animal is the victim.

I was actually trying to use those terms as an analogy, I probably should've made that more clear. Just trying to show how she's putting a (already pretty bad) label over actions she's describing that are obviously something else (even worse).

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

Boris Galerkin posted:

Just opened up NPR to start my work day and wtf kind of poo poo is this?

https://www.npr.org/2024/05/03/1247838036/divorce-pregnant-women-missouri-abortion-marriage-abuse

TLDR in Missouri pregnant women can't get divorced. What the Christ?

This is the case in more states than just Missouri. The stated reasoning is that establishing paternity and entering into a custody arrangement both need to happen as part of the divorce agreement, and the state courts won't do that until the kid is born. Some other states handle this by having you return for the custody agreement after the child is born, so I'm not sure why that wouldn't be an option here.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

My point is, the original story she told, the one that she spun as justiable and perfectly normal, is the one that got everyone pissed off. It's not like her original story was "I shot a puppy for no good reason and also a goat", it was always "I did it because I am able to make tough decisions, so vote for me!". She has not tried to escape that at all, and instead has been trying to act as if that was a good thing ("also I killed three horses too while I was at it!") and is being confused when it does nothing to stop the outrage. She thought that double/triple down on "I did it because it was the right thing to do!" would solve it, but it didn't.

That's why I don't think she was trying to get ahead of anything, because she clearly thought the story was a winner to begin with. It's the same thought as Romney telling about the time he tied his dog to the roof and laughed about how miserable it was. Plus, she'd already been elected a bunch.When the Guardian questioned her about it, she didn't change her story or change the spin, she just went further in on "Yeah it was the good and cool thing to do!". That's doubling down because of her confidence in her story.

Though I did look into it and found that she's changed the story to her killing the dog because it was actively trying to murder her daughter (despite the fact that her own story of killing the dog ended with her daughter coming home and asking her where her dog was...), so what a dumbass.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

It is possible that Kristi Noem is just loving stupid. She did gently caress Corey Lewandowski.

The campus protest at Ole Miss was a disaster, because, well Mississippi.

quote:

Police disbanded a pro-Palestinian student protest at the University of Mississippi less than an hour after it officially started when counter-protesters threw a water bottle and other items at the protest, prompting the protesters to respond in kind with water.

When police removed the pro-Palestinian students from the Quad, a grassy area behind the library, the largely white male students roared.

“Nah, nah, nah, nah, hey, hey, hey, good bye,” the counter-protesters chanted.

The confrontation was in reaction to a largely peaceful protest held by a group called UMiss for Palestine that called on the university to divest from companies tied to Israel, a common demand at student protests across the country in the wake of the Israel-Hamas War. The university has said it doesn’t have any direct investment in Israeli-based companies, and that no arrests were made or injuries reported. Nationally, about 2,000 arrests have been made, according to AP.

Many of the roughly 60 protesters wore masks, chanting “free, free Palestine” and “disclose, divest, we will not stop, we will not rest.”

But they were vastly outnumbered by more than 200 counter-protesters, who drowned them out with shouts of “gently caress Joe Biden,” “whose your daddy,” “USA” and “we can’t hear you.” Some of the counter-protesters shouted racist remarks, such as “hit the showers” and “your nose is huge.”
The sheer novelty seemed to draw some of the counter-protesters who came from Fraternity Row, a few blocks away from the Quad.

“Um, we were gonna go to the pool, but then we heard this was gonna happen so we were like gently caress that, we’re gonna come over here and counter-protest it,” said Trevor Lahey, a 21-year-old business major, who said he came out with his fraternity brothers, though he wouldn’t say which one.

Though the pro-Palestinian students have a right to free speech, Lahey added, he thought they were taking it too far.

“I don’t care that much, I just don’t want them to encamp on my school,” Lahey said. “It looks ugly. I’m paying for them to be there.”

The Pro-Palestinian protesters were not setting up camp. They wouldn’t speak to a reporter beyond a statement they had prepared, but Mississippi Today couldn’t obtain it by press time.

quote:

The situation began to escalate when a student in hot pink athleisure exchanged words with a student protester wearing a keffiyeh. The student protester charged at her, but others held her back.

Then a half-eaten sandwich was thrown at the protesters, prompting the police to hem them in with the barricades.

It’s pointless to protest in the U.S., said a 21-year-old student who only gave his name as Dillon. The student protesters could better support Palestine by going “over there,” he said, adding he thought it was a “stupid war” that he doesn’t support.

But he still decided to join the counter-protesters, Dillon said.

“I just wanted to see it for myself,” he said. “I wanted to be a part of something. I love my country. I love them, too. I just don’t think what they’re supporting is right, in my opinion.”

“They shouldn’t be throwing poo poo, in my opinion,” he added, referring to both sides.

That’s when a counter-protester threw a water bottle. The student protesters threw something back, and soon, food-related items were volleying across the barricade.

In an attempt to de-escalate, the police began to escort the protesters away. The counter-protesters cheered and started running after them, which some police and staff with the University of Mississippi First Amendment Support Team tried to prevent, leading one student to shout, “I’m not walking with them, I’m just walking this way!”

“Nobody loving cares, shut up!” a white female protester yelled as she swatted him with a plastic bag of takeout.

“Assault!” The counter-protesters shouted.

A police officer in a vest pulled her aside. Her mouth trembled, and she initially refused to give her full name. A legal observer with the Mississippi Center for Justice slipped her his card.
https://twitter.com/ashtonpittman/status/1786223536446525567

Remember, hooting frat bros are the enemy! Also despite being in the state with the largest proportion of black residents (40%) the student body at Ole Miss is 75% white.

e: also, Noem apparently lied about meeting KJU and cancelling a meeting with Macron
https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1786196590044000545

See it's the dog murder you lie about, that's rule #1 of politics.

zoux fucked around with this message at 15:18 on May 3, 2024

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
gently caress Ole miss

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol why are boys and young men so terrible (even if theyre anti regressive)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Yes it is disaster when racist pieces of poo poo show who they are. Indeed gently caress ole miss.