Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

shyduck posted:

https://x.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1787932287138410977

Countdown to the first annual Cowboys game in Riyadh

Jerry is pretty shameless but I think selling a stake might be too far for him

Now David Tepper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/_abbyy_2/status/1787962564061581419

plot thickens

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

kiimo posted:

What are you even doing in a club on a Monday dude stay tf home

I mean in his situation I'm sure I would be getting up to some ridiculous poo poo too. Although I like to think it wouldn't involve so many assault charges. 23, famous, several million in the bank, 6 months where your only responsibility is staying fit*, hell yeah I will go to the club on Monday.

* and staying the gently caress out of jail, which he seems to have overlooked

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

He was allegedly still in the club past midnight which is a little different considering it was cinco de mayo but if he wasn't even in town should be easy to prove

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

kiimo posted:

plot thickens

Hell of a name for a strip club

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
It's possible he was at dinner and then made it to the club, we know how quickly he can drive

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Midnightghoul posted:

It's possible he was at dinner and then made it to the club, we know how quickly he can drive

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Midnightghoul posted:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Midnightghoul posted:

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

shyduck posted:

https://x.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1787932287138410977

Countdown to the first annual Cowboys game in Riyadh

I feel like this could be terrible but I am :sickos: wanting to know what would happen.

"Our roster budget is now $20 million because we can make the same amount of money while fielding poo poo since people will lap it up. Also sell 30% of the stadium to MGM for sports betting, just a whole gamebook room."

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Gatts posted:

I feel like this could be terrible but I am :sickos: wanting to know what would happen.

"Our roster budget is now $20 million because we can make the same amount of money while fielding poo poo since people will lap it up. Also sell 30% of the stadium to MGM for sports betting, just a whole gamebook room."

They can’t go full 80s Bucs and try to not pay anyone, the CBA has had a salary floor of like 90% of the cap for the last decade, so they’d have still have to pay some people.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
The NFL is already so perverted by inbred billionaires and shameless gambling/crypto scam promotions that I just can't manage to give a poo poo about private equity ghouls getting in on the action

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
Rashee didn't have to do anything to make it in life. He plays well, gets paid $100mil over his entire career, and gets multiple rings. Not hard.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

fartknocker posted:

They can’t go full 80s Bucs and try to not pay anyone, the CBA has had a salary floor of like 90% of the cap for the last decade, so they’d have still have to pay some people.

It's like 90% over a 5 year period or something stupid that gives teams room to gently caress around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Rashee didn't have to do anything to make it in life. He plays well, gets paid $100mil over his entire career, and gets multiple rings. Not hard.

Apparently he had to try supremely hard not to commit crimes because the floodgates have been unleashed pretty recently