Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BCC Vs EKFTR 31 52.54%
Orange vs Wayne 11 18.64%
Skye vs Stat 14 23.73%
Jericho vs Atlantis Jr. 3 5.08%
Total: 59 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

have fun apophenium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

My 13 year old daughter came up to me and said all sweetly, “do you know who the best father is?” I assumed she wanted something so I said “I am”. She looked at me disappointedly and said “you’re not Christian”.

I think my daughter wants to join the Patriarchy.

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

Astro7x posted:

All PPVs should be on Saturday, with a special 1 hour collision from 7-8pm that acts as the zero hour preshow.

Also, put this stuff on Max! I could handle $25 theater PPVs, but if those are gone for good the $50 9x s year is not sustainable for me.

Edit: 8 times, because All Out in Chicago baby!

Grab a VPN and join the Fite/Triller gang

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

My 13 year old daughter came up to me and said all sweetly, “do you know who the best father is?” I assumed she wanted something so I said “I am”. She looked at me disappointedly and said “you’re not Christian”.

You daughter is awesome

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Watch your rear end, he may want her father to die before she can join

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

What a worker.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Enjoying a quiet moment here in Greensboro, weather's finally improving so I think I'll hike one or two more trails before I head into town. Hope everybody attending has a great time tonight!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

have fun barry bluejeans

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

magiccarpet posted:

Son, one night Sting defeated the nWo, and you were born nine months later

I have some.... really bad news about how long ago the 90s was

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

to all my friends who will be there live tonight please cheer for sting extra loud for me.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Enjoying a quiet moment here in Greensboro, weather's finally improving so I think I'll hike one or two more trails before I head into town. Hope everybody attending has a great time tonight!

Blue skies for Bluejeans

Ganso Bomb posted:

I don’t get as creative as others with their pape menus, but I just found out Beyond steak tips exist so I think I’m making cheesesteaks and homemade fries tonight. We just used them to make a vegetarian stroganoff and they rule.

Oh, hell, yeah. Then shits are good!

Going to pick up a vegan pizza and eat other junk. Happy Pape day y'all!

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Barry Bluejeans posted:

drat didn't know we had such low resolution lakes around here

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

I thought pape day was yesterday. I'm glad I figured it out early enough to switch visiting my parents to yesterday instead of today.

I bought a nice steak to cook.

Happy pape day!

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

This is adorable, but also takes a very different tone if you forget you're reading the AEW thread for a minute.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Have fun any goons lucky enough to be in GSO.

Grab some Stameys, get coffee at the Green Bean, and pick up a Cook Out tray on your way out. -Sincerely a goon who misses that city.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

lol did you miss all the green bean drama?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
PAPE

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

the owner said she didn't believe in a living wage so all of her workers quit. now her son owns it

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Going to make some turkey smash burgers on the cast iron tonight :hai:

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I’m at the Coliseum Holiday Inn and it looks like a Goonmeet.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

No special pape food today. Tested positive for flu on Thursday and eventually lost my sense of taste and smell. It's still not back so I've been pretty meh on meals.

Will look at the foodposts with envy!

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

The turtleneck should’ve been a giveaway

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

SunshineDanceParty posted:

I haven't watched any full wrestling show in awhile but I'm watching tonight because it's Sting man.

Also just based on clips Queen Aminata is my favorite wrestler now. If a poster just had her and OC I'd be there.

She's great! Also, can I just take a moment to say that I wasn't sure Red Velvet was ready for prime time, buy holy hell her most recent performance on Collision was fuckin amazing. She has improved so much in the past 3-ish years. She is so God drat good. I'd love to see her, Queen Amanata, and Emi Sakura in and around the title picture. Hell, just saying that, I would love to see that as a three-way match. Just saying.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

drat didn't know we had such low resolution lakes around here

I was having a hell of a time finding an image host that'd play nice with a mobile browser, that 240x360 postage stamp will just have to do

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Gavok posted:

Way more impressive signing than Okada or Mercedes.

Dude, Brian Christopher and Matt Sydel are such a good team! Why aren't they featured more??

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

the owner said she didn't believe in a living wage so all of her workers quit. now her son owns it

Lol drat it that's where I studied in college

Or Tate st coffee

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Count Thrashula posted:

Lol drat it that's where I studied in college

Or Tate st coffee

Tate was my haunt and the owner being a shitbag eventually just ran everyone off. i remember at least one barista exodus to coffeeology. maybe there were more

there's actually a whole emerging barista's rights fair wage movement going on in GSO with roasters like Loom and some shops/trucks i couldn't name off the top of my head and only know about from knowing people involved because I'm loving old, i don't hang out in coffee shops anymore

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Tate was my haunt and the owner being a shitbag eventually just ran everyone off.

That's been true for so many businesses adjacent to UNCG over the years.

I grew up in Greensboro and tbh it sucked because that town is boring as poo poo to live in, but I almost made the trip down for Sting's retirement. Gonna have some feelings tonight, I'm sure.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

My daughter and Willow superfan has strep throat and requested miso soup for dinner so it's pape night sushi night at the mcflash household.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

CombineThresher posted:

That's been true for so many businesses adjacent to UNCG over the years.

I grew up in Greensboro and tbh it sucked because that town is boring as poo poo to live in, but I almost made the trip down for Sting's retirement. Gonna have some feelings tonight, I'm sure.

lol it's such a loving scummy yuppie place. run and owned by characters in Dead Kennedys songs

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

lol it's such a loving scummy yuppie place. run and owned by characters in Dead Kennedys songs

"Let's Lynch the Landlord" was simultaneously written about San Fran in the late 1970s and Greensboro in 2024.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

CombineThresher posted:

"Let's Lynch the Landlord" was simultaneously written about San Fran in the late 1970s and Greensboro in 2024.

i was thinking "Kill The Poor" tbh

the only people i actually still know in Greensboro are profs and communists that keep getting banned from city council and feeding the homeless downtown

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

and i guess some of you people

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Pre-show starts in 90 minutes, right?

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:

Dango Bango posted:

Pre-show starts in 90 minutes, right?

Yep. 6:30pm est

https://www.youtube.com/live/5IYp_3_yHS0?si=4CEwT1Q1EMtIOLDI

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

OHHH HELL YEEEAAAHHH

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

don't forget to do the thing friends, still a few hours left to enter!

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Waiting in line and already I’m tired of hearing people screaming WOO lmao.

We got here nice and early so we’re right near the front of the line.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Vandar posted:

Waiting in line and already I’m tired of hearing people screaming WOO lmao.

We got here nice and early so we’re right near the front of the line.

Have fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

No special pape food today. Tested positive for flu on Thursday and eventually lost my sense of taste and smell. It's still not back so I've been pretty meh on meals.

Will look at the foodposts with envy!

Ugh, that sucks. Hopefully the pape is good enough to take your mind off things for a while.