Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

In fairness to the poster bismack billabongo, when karl anthony towns' mother, along with half a dozen other family members, died of covid, i also thought it was loving hilarious.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Dejan Bimble posted:

The wolves offense is ant's battering ram thing and Kat shooting over people.

Now it's gonna have to be more of a pnr deal with gobert. That can win a playoff series. If Kat can be back by round 2 I think they could be okay.

Let's change topics, this is too sad.

Which NBA player is most likely to be gang stalked? Which NBA player is most likely to be one of YOUR gangstalkers?

Ben simmons is the one being gangstalked (philly fans still obsessed with him), and isaiah stewart is the one doing the gangstalking (willing to square up, seems like he can hold a grudge)

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

And speaking of ben simmons, it is truly said that the sonic echoes of 76er fan screaming reinjured his spine. When he played this year he was resembling his former self more and more and fun to watch to boot. Goonspeed ben...

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Mayhaps this is a le unpopular opinion, but to me, putting an unedited box score on a memorial statue to someone who died unexpectedly is rather tacky. On the other hand I guess it’s funny that for the next hundred years aaron williams’s name is etched in stone as DNP - COACHES DECISION

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

The Glumslinger posted:

Made it in time for tipoff

Goongrats on the front row seats to government human capital management and payroll solutions

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Daniel Gafford is up to 33 consecutive FG makes, two off Wilt’s record

I wish him the best. Remember that one wizards game where thomas bryant tied a record for most shots without a miss. I remember it, which is why im posting about it

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Holding a chicago dog in my left hand and dunking it in a small tub of mayonnaise. Removing the pickle spear with my right hand and dunking it in a tub of thousand island. The brooklyn nets loving suck

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Huh

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/ohnohedidnt24/status/1771599051542167628 The nets would go on to [doesn’t matter- what counts is that everyone had fun :)] the game

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

If the wizards and grizzlies combined, they would be called the "wizzlies." Something to think about. They might also be called the "grizards", which is something to think about in addition to the first thing

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Malachi flynn scoring 50 is turning me into a nobody plays defense anymore guy

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Are they still planning on retiring tony allen’s number or did committing financial fraud put the kibosh on that

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

R.D. Mangles posted:

The concept of "scottie pippen jr" is doing enormous amounts of psychic damage to me

This is one three footer I can’t handle one on one Ladies, let’s have a party

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE3_WfFei00

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/dennis_kucinich/status/1782591061073789411

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

The Maestro posted:

IMO the player leading the league in points as the 6th man, assists as the 6th man, clutch points as the 6th man, 2nd among all players in assists created off of drives (as the 6th man), most FGM as the 6th man, most 3PM as the 6th man, most 20-point games as the 6th man, and most 25-point games as the 6th man is the obvious 6th Man of the Year.

This is so whiny and entitled that you’d think a warriors fan wrote it. I guess sacramento really is the new san francisco

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

kingcobweb posted:

He has a condition that makes him medically unable to win in the playoffs: Chris Palsy

Lol

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

I can’t believe it- Luka Doncic has killed the Mavericks’ emotional support dog.

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Bip Roberts posted:

I don't feel bad for any indianian

This

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

The idea of both luka doncic and jason kids seeing any success disgusts me. All Mavericks Must Be Imprisoned IMMEDIATELY!

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

fart simpson posted:

take it up with the nba, it’s not about “should” it just is an offensive foul by the book

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

I am turning into euphronius

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

https://twitter.com/bennettdurando/status/1789152325937791085

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

My Next Chapter

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

The only possible explanation for sam hauser being a bad defender is that hes merely pretending

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Thank the loving lord that the denver nuggets are out of the playoffs

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Today is christmas for knicks fans

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Bip Roberts posted:

Don't care about the dumb soyface dudes shouty opinions

This

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Spacebump posted:

He has made All NBA first team 4 more times than HOF lock Lillard. (+scoring champ title, etc.) He already makes it off just NBA accomplishments.

Speaking of All NBA. Brunson was robbed of first team. This year All NBA teams are position less. Brunson finished 5th in MVP voting. The same voters put Tatum on first team over Brunson. If their opinions can't be consistent two weeks later, they shouldn't have votes.

Luka only got those all nba nominations because the writers wanted to put him in the hall of fame to justify having correct nba draft opinions. It’s just for retroactive support, he never actually deserved any of those accomplishments

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

nachos posted:

Wolves were crowned too early. Gotta earn this poo poo ant

Yes, if there’s one player in this series who has earned nothing but overwhelming premature praise from the media despite not accomplishing anything, it’s anthony edwards. Good job

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Jackie D posted:

Who exactly is this referring to

It is referring to the player on the dallas mavericks “luka doncic”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Before making every post in the throwaway gameday basketball thread on the dying something awful forums, each pacers fan must sign a sworn affidavit declaring the ultimate meaninglessness of their opinions in the face of the new york knicks’s playoff injuries, which have never happened to another team in nba history, and also that new york city is the only place in the world with bodegas