Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Not knowing when someone is interested in you ftw. Before we went out my gf asked to do something with me and I said sure let's go to the batting cages. Lmfao

We got coffee instead

big mistake. darts is easier to make the heart meter go up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

lobster shirt posted:

few things are more romantic than baseball

sounds like someone's never heard of assfucking

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Gf sounds like she got no swing. Sever.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

i havent. and i dont plan to.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol big Kiryu energy

lol it's weird because I don't go that often but I always get the urge when the weather starts warming up

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Automatic blowjob a guy takes me to the batting cages.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

My favorite first date story is when I took an ex to see The Princess Bride on Valentine's Day (it was one of those "Well, neither of us are seeing anybody, it's Valentine's, let's try again" things) and because it was sold out, we went with the most romantic sounding film title on the board, which was... The Diving Bell and the Butterfly.

We both decided that was a sign to never date again, lol

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Automatic blowjob a guy takes me to the batting cages.

something something ball game

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Bicyclops posted:

My favorite first date story is when I took an ex to see The Princess Bride on Valentine's Day (it was one of those "Well, neither of us are seeing anybody, it's Valentine's, let's try again" things) and because it was sold out, we went with the most romantic sounding film title on the board, which was... The Diving Bell and the Butterfly.

:stare:

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
im so hot i have lots of sex at anime conventions, but the women there aren't as hot as me so don't do it!

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Bicyclops posted:

"I can think of at least two things wrong with that title"

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Bicyclops posted:

Jesus Christ

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

lobster shirt posted:

few things are more romantic than baseball

it is for this reason that we speak of sex in terms of baseball metaphors

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

ah: second base

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Bicyclops posted:

idgi

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

the last time i was at a con i walked around with a friend and one of her friends

her friend was insanely excited for brink, the splash damage shooter. i think i heard more about brink that day than the entire gaming press said about it.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Bicyclops posted:

Lmao

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

Southern Cassowary posted:

the last time i was at a con i walked around with a friend and one of her friends

her friend was insanely excited for brink, the splash damage shooter. i think i heard more about brink that day than the entire gaming press said about it.

Cons are a fun place to get excited about a new game that will never actually exist. You can even get a promo shirt

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
At a party at the college dorm two girls asked if I'd give them a tour of my room. So I did. :11tea:

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Half of Dracula posted:

Cons are a fun place to get excited about a new game that will never actually exist. You can even get a promo shirt

the weird thing is it was an anime con. she was just really hype for brink. lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Let me just say I’ve had lots of real sex and it’s not worth it.

I had sex in a back yard once and managed, in my haste to undress, to cartoon style basically explode everything out of my pants and I had to crawl around in the dark an hour later looking for my keys after taking several Ubers back and forth across downtown. And I had major whisky Rick unfortunately. But quite frankly I’d do it again. Twas litty.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Not knowing when someone is interested in you ftw. Before we went out my gf asked to do something with me and I said sure let's go to the batting cages. Lmfao

We got coffee instead

I have a lot of these stories, due to being stupid.

When I was 20, a 30+ married lady who worked at the Papa Johns with me would sneak up behind me and whisper breathily in my ear, grab my butt, flash me, etc. When she was the closing driver, she would ask me if I wanted to go ride with her on orders in her truck after my shift ended.

My response: "thats against the rules, you can't have two people in the delivery vehicle."

And then I left to go home and play Katamari Damacy.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Sounds like the fact you missed all that, was a good thing.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Bicyclops posted:

This happened to me on a first date with Star Trek: Insurrection

We were also both 15 and stupid, so it's probably for the best it never went anywhere, but I'll still blame that dogshit movie

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

username's getting a workout today

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

One time I wanted to be smooth and cool and have a romantic date night with my girlfriend. We were freshmen in college. I picked a dinner recipe and made it and everything was going to plan when we finally sat down to watch the romantic movie I’d picked out from Blockbuster called Leaving Las Vegas.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
finding out there's an error on the play and they give you back a triple

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Wormskull posted:

I had sex in a back yard once and managed, in my haste to undress, to cartoon style basically explode everything out of my pants and I had to crawl around in the dark an hour later looking for my keys after taking several Ubers back and forth across downtown. And I had major whisky Rick unfortunately. But quite frankly I’d do it again. Twas litty.

I'm whisky Riiiiiiick!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

my first date with my wife was pretty normal

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

One More Fat Nerd posted:

When I was 20, a 30+ married lady who worked at the Papa Johns with me would sneak up behind me and whisper breathily in my ear, grab my butt, flash me, etc. When she was the closing driver, she would ask me if I wanted to go ride with her on orders in her truck after my shift ended.

My response: "thats against the rules, you can't have two people in the delivery vehicle."

Yeah buddy. :cheers:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Major "Whiskey" Rick Unfortunately

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Hot Diggity! posted:

I'm whisky Riiiiiiick!

Some mother fuckers are only here to win the cosplay contest.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
If I never need a new username somewhere I'm using Whiskey Rick.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

It was the right choice

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

cool game

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

You did nothing wrong. I'm proud of you.

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

it's an all timer

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

[trying to sound casual] i errr uhh have also had sex

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Tail Con: more furry bullshit

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012