Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Tomberforce posted:

Yeah having two young kids while living fairly near Castlemaine its definately present here. I guess in many respects we are a hippie ish adjecent family in many respects (environmentalism, renewable energy etc) but I'm done being polite about the antivax poo poo and call it out quite openly now. Not interested in my kids contracting a preventable disease because of those dumb fucks.

Good. We also dragged a few of our idiot extended family into getting vaxed by denying access to their grandkid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Megillah Gorilla posted:

That said, I'm sure the usual fuckwits will be crawling out of the woodwork to jerk off into their own mouths over gun control "not working".

Which is the dumbest loving take considering what the body count would have been if he was holding a gun and not a knife.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

gay picnic defence posted:

I thought the hun would have tried to paint him as a victim of woke judges or something

Even they know this isn't the time to back that horse.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Electric Wrigglies posted:

but with less death and environmental damage

Hahahahahahaha good one