Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017
Seventh Prince: Is that Takehito Koyasu as the bad guy on the flashback? Okay, that's 10/10 anime. Nah... just kidding. The anime is cringe. But it also surprisingly well animated, it's weird. Also, the MC looks, acts, and dressed like a girl but he's a boy. It's weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017
Banished Former Hero: Is that Takehito Koyasu as the evil dad of the MC? Okay, now that’s 10/10 anime. Nah, just kidding. That anime is lame. All the cliches are there: Reincarnated MC, MC who is looked down upon who is secretly having OP ability, MC downplaying his OP ability to have a peaceful life, and many more. And then factor in the writing quality and the animation as well. Even Mr. Koyasu himself feels like he’s just reading the script instead of voice acting. At least it’s a decent time waster? The only positive aspect I could think of is the hero’s design (not the MC mind you), and the elf blacksmith, which is a nice subversion of the usual character stereotype.

Studio Apartment Angel: One look at it and you realise it's a wish fulfilment anime. I mean, what kind of boy doesn't want to have a cute and nice girl living with them? Buying living expenses for 2 persons with a part time salary will put a dent on your saving account though.

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017

Doodles posted:

Like I said before, it's Senko-San, angel edition.
So... Similar premise, except for different target demographics. Senko-san is for some workers that want some comfort and healthy dose of sweets after exhausting day at work

The angel is for school boys. The first few minutes and camera angles makes it obvious

Level 2 Super Cheat Power: Geez... The MC’s stats growth is absolutely bonkers. He starts from being a weak merchant not suited to combat into an OP god with infinite stats with just one level up. The unique part is that the isekaied MC comes from a fantasy land to another fantasy land. But there are some hints that he probably didn’t get teleported into another world as there are similarities between his home world and the new world. Other than that, it’s just generic OP Isekai stuff. No Takehito Koyasu in the episode, though.

Salad for Eccentrics: Interesting. It reminded me of Sasaki and Peeps from the previous season. Instead of middle aged salaryman and magic bird, we have a detective and magic princess. I think the artstyle does look similar.

Your Everyday NEET
Apr 26, 2017
Studio Apartment Angel: Having a cute girl living with you means that you have someone who can cook dishes for you and clean the room while you're away. You just need to buy a drat lock for the bathroom door. I don't like the MC's panicked over-the-top reaction toward nearly every situation, though.

Blue Archive: I used to play this before. Unfortunately, the game eventually got so big I don't have enough memory to store the game anymore. This seems like a faithful adaptation of the game. I even got nostalgic hearing the remixed version of the game's OST. It's just that it skipped the prologue segment, so the story starts at Volume 1. Maybe the prologue is the next episode?