Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Snoopy ex-MIL pays the price for snooping.

Let me give you the tl;dr from the bottom of the post:

quote:

He is upset that his parents know he is a power bottom

AITAH for leaving photographic evidence of my husband cheating somewhere his parents should not have looked?

quote:

I (F30) kicked my husband (28) out of my house. It was my house prior to us getting married and it remains my house now.

I knew when I married him that he was bisexual. I was okay with it as long as he understood that we were monogamous. I said that I would never agree to an open relationship and if that was what he wanted he needed to be with someone else.

He agreed and said that I was the person he wanted to be with and that I was more than enough to satisfy him.

He lied. I found out he was having an affair with a man. I went through his iPad and took all the pictures for myself. Graphic. In a Mapplethorpe kind of way. When I confronted him he became physically aggressive. I was scared. He calmed down when I got Siri to call 911. He left.

Anyway I did not want him in my house again ever. When he wanted his things I asked him to make a list and send it to me.

I found every single thing on the list. I asked him where to send the box. He said he would pick it up. I told him that I would not let him set foot in my house and that I would call the cops if he tried.

He said he would send friends to get his stuff. I said I would leave his box o' crap with the front desk at my work. He didn't want to make them drive into the city.

We compromised and I agreed to give his parents a temporary code for my house. They are lovely people and I trusted them. I could see everything on my security system and I would know if he tried getting into my house.

The deal was that they would use the code, get the box from the front entrance then close and lock the door. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Instead it went difficult difficult lemon hosed.

I guess he didn't have everything on his list. He asked them to get something from my bedroom. Not the deal at all.

I had my pictures of his infidelity in my room in my chest of drawers. In an envelope. So to reiterate to find these pictures his mom had to go past our agreed limit into my house. She then had to enter my bedroom, open my chest of drawers, open an envelope, and look at what was inside.

I felt violated watching the video. Then I giggled like a little kid. It was hilarious. I see them come into the house. They use the code and open the door. His dad comes in and grabs the box. He goes back to their vehicle with the box. His mom hesitates before walking into my house and going to my room. She goes to my chest and opens the top drawer where we kept a box full of jewelry. She sees an envelope with his name on it. She looks around, I'm not sure why. Then she looks at the contents. She screams, I assume since I have my feed on video only, then she stuffs the pictures back in closes the drawer and goes running for the truck. My father in law comes to the door, locks it and leaves.

I guess he never told his parents about his proclivities. To say that this has created a problem for him is to take it lightly.

I get a call from him. He says I left the pictures out for his parents to find. I did not. I should have scattered them on top of the box his parents picked up but that felt cruel and unnecessary. Like I said I have always found them to be lovely people.

I told him where the pictures were. He said that he forgot bout a ring he left off the list and he told his mom where it should be. I said I would have tossed it in the box if he told me. He said he forgot until they were on their way.

He is upset that his parents know he is a power bottom. He is not happy at their house now and he is going to find somewhere else to stay. He said I'm an rear end in a top hat for causing this problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

FMguru posted:

AITAH for leaving photographic evidence of my husband cheating somewhere his parents should not have looked?

owned dipshits. that dude had it coming big time.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Are there also Space, Time, Mind, Soul, and Reality Bottoms?

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
more like there's power tops, power bottoms, power ups, power downs, power stranges, and power charms.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

FMguru posted:

r/relationships: Graphic. In a Mapplethorpe kind of way.

There's so many good quotes in that post but this one made me laugh for some reason

edit: that one works too

Slowpoke Rodriguez
Jun 20, 2009
We are all reality bottoms.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Is speed a factor?

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Pantaloon Pontiff posted:

Look I'm sure that's just a weird coincidence, there's no way he conveniently decided to just not pay a big batch of student loans.

And one of the complaints from his mom is that the 15-year-old is not biologically his, so the 15-year-old was either adopted or his current wife had the kid years before meeting him.
He talks about his wife working to provide for her kid as a single mother when they met, and it sounds like her drive and sense of responsibility attracted him to her years later, so yeah, she was a single mom.

mystes
May 31, 2006

FMguru posted:

lol

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
sharklike as hell

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

i never hung out with masc gays much, was “power bottom” a term anyone actually used before that Always Sunny episode?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
It came out of the gay leather subculture of the fifties.

CoffeeBoofer
Dec 10, 2023
its like when you have a rumble pack installed

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Rockman Reserve posted:

i never hung out with masc gays much, was “power bottom” a term anyone actually used before that Always Sunny episode?

it is actually a term IRL before the episode, which is part of why it was funny to hear them trying to be so clinical about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DreamingofRoses
Jun 27, 2013
Nap Ghost

Halloween Jack posted:

Do you really need help putting the puzzle pieces together here? She's a tactical nuclear financial disaster and refuses to even discuss the issue without flying off the handle. Gee, I wonder why the engagement has dragged on for 4 years without a wedding.

I'm gonna be that guy again and point out that if the genders were switched, we'd be prescribing a winch and an acid vat instead of more better therapy and a financial literacy course. I hope it's an online course, because LOL at the thought of going to some seminar put on by my credit union and listening to her argue with the presenter.

Then he should have ended it before he started looking at houses. Or at least made it clear it was a condition of the relationship with him then you needlessly aggressive rear end in a top hat.