Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

wheatpuppy posted:

I feel like mom isn't wrong here. "As soon as the divorce was final" marriages aren't known for working out long term. Also, I feel exhausted just trying to imagine explaining the family dynamics to the kids when they are older.

It doesn't sound like the sister and husband #1 are going to be together for long, so that takes at least a few layers out of the explanation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

The SiL sounds like she's getting fantastically overwhelmed, and the person who said this is a cry for help was right. I wonder how much support she's getting from her spouse and when the last time she's been able to take a day for herself was

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

ApplesandOranges posted:

Finding a wife is like finding a job, it’s easier if you already have one when looking for you next one.

Even worse it increases with the number of spouses, if you're not careful you can end up with like 10.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Proper ambrosia is made from sliced oranges, sugar if the oranges are very tart, and optional shaved or dried coconut. Anything else is a lie.

So leaving out the optional ingredients ambrosia is just sliced oranges?