Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I probably would of just aired the footage on the web/X and done a different build for TV but people saying airing the video is WCW 2000 need to watch WCW 2000. It was used to build to a match and does make sense in the story. And if it falls flat it'll just be typical wrestling angle falling flat, it's nowhere near what bad AEW angles like the Nightmare collective

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Truther Vandross posted:

I want Shibata-O'Reilly

That match would be equal parts me worrying that they'd end up getting hurt to me looking forward to the fact they may end up hurt

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Jack Perry has always been good and the heel turn did him well but I think this brief New Japan tour did him wonders as it wasn't just the Chicago match where he did really well. His Japan matches also were good. Just helped him with the character stuff which was the final piece of the puzzle and I think Tony probably should look at sending some of the other young guys that could use some polish on a short tour of either Japan or to work CMLL in Arena Mexico/Coliseo

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

The current belt has grown me cause I get it's a nod to the original design and it also has a unique look that isn't generic like WWE belts so it stands out but man I wish Okada just switched back to belt everybody knows and loves cause it's was the best

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I think Callis Family is gonna pivot to a feud with Ospreay after Dynasty and its just a matter of who joins Will (I'm hoping Fletcher and a returning Davis)

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Do we know when Mark Davis is gonna be back? Cause that's why I'd do Fletcher and Davis joining Will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Waited and got decent lower bowl seats for Collision in Vancouver and while I won't get Mox thanks to the New Japan show I'm hoping we get Okada and some CMLL talent

Hell Tony can do me a solid and book Bucks/Okada vs Ultimo Guerrero/Mascara Dorada/Volador Jr just to see Okada/Guerrero do dueling raise the roof