Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

It’s a shame all this centers, in AEW at least around a weird little guy who can’t promo and looks like a goof, used to be friends with a Dinosaur. I wish Punk had attacked someone cooler!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Lamuella posted:

Dax was friends with a dinosaur?

Still is, Cretaceous Man Punk

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shard posted:

Jungle Boy is cooler and a better wrestler than Cody Rhodes.

Not in even the most wildest, gasoline fume huffing fantasy visions

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Someone in the back?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Majinfoose posted:

I'm proud to be one

the stinker choke of doom

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Dynasty on paper is the best show AEW has ever booked. Nothing could stop me from ordering this PPV.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Minidust is seeing layers in the story like the Interstellar Bookshelf right now I’m here for it

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Punk would absolutely not win that fight. It’s an absurdity to believe Punk could beat any adult in a fight. i’ll pay a reward like James Randy if anyone can prove me wrong

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Finally Athena on Dynamite it’s like Tony found his brain with this card so far

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Bravo lmao

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

My favorite AEW Debut

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Jungle Jack Perro still sucks

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Sega 32X posted:

Jack Perry rules, always ruled (Jurrasic Express was my kid's OG favorite and they and OC got my wife to watch AEW) and EMF has Cody derangement and hates JB because, unlike inferior pillars MJF and Sammy, he wasn't a hand picked Cody kid. Jack does cool moves and is handsome.

Jack only started getting over serious after the Cody match open challenge, I don’t like JB because of his weird arms

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Jack Perry rules and is much better than loser bitch dorks like Chody Loads and CM Suck

Bungle Sac PeePee

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Sega 32X posted:

I know your narrative is "Cody is the only one who got anyone over" (and the open challenge era was great but everything after he did the opposite of getting people over) but this is wrong. Both the Jericho 10 minute title match and the vs MJF PPV opener were before the Cody match, and the latter really got everyone to sit up and notice both MJF and Jack since you couldn't argue it was just a vet carrying them. Plus Jurassic Express was a pretty popular act.

True I forgot that MJF match but it was a classic

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Stokely Hathaway is so funny, he’s like AEW’s Heenan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Jericho is a Hogan level liar, He had little to do with starting AEW it was Khan, Rhodes, Bucks, and Kenny