Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MorningMoon posted:

I'm kinda curious if they're maybe planning to reinvent the 4 pillars one after the other. Darby, Sammy and MJF will all have some long time before returning to the ring like Jackson Perry, maybe have them all gain new father figures.

I think they'll develop because they all lost their fathers. They're past that now and are in their rebellious late teens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MorningMoon posted:

Darby can pull that off, but I really think MJF and Sammy could benefit from being under someone's wing a bit.

Sammy maybe, but MJF post big-plat doesn't need another mentor IMO.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Probably can't hurt to skim the AEW Twitter or YouTube a day or two ahead of the show, there's usually some short recaps of the big angles leading into that week.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Honestly I hated that Nooj belt before but it's grown on me. There's certain people on whom it looks ridiculous but Mox makes it look cool.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

JUNGLE BOY posted:

lacey evans redemption run in aew is gonna hit like crack

She comes out in blackface but it's revealed to be a Muta tribute as he hits a flawless Shining Wizard on Skye Blue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Thinking about how Hobbs murdered Tall Paul. Has he been seen since?