Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Dynamite kicked rear end. There was some fun matches and almost every promo was “hot fire” as the kids say. Do the kids say that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

neoaxd posted:

I'm experiencing the reverse. My bloodlust gets stronger and stronger with each passing day. I want 'em to get out there and gently caress each other up. I want a death match to be literal.

Hell yeah. Give me violence to toot and holler at. Feed me more.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Miching Mallecho posted:

:stare:

Thank you Tony

I should save this for the Hell Thread but AEW needs to get rid of the cheap Death Star back drop they’ve been using the last little while. I don’t have any better ideas though. I guess they can keep using it.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

CombineThresher posted:

One of the guys I watch wrestling with irrationally dislikes Claudio ("he just spams European uppercuts because he can't wrestle") so when this match happens and rules I am going to hoot and holler right in his face.

You should European Uppercut him and then Big Swing him till he taps. Or make him watch some old pwg or roh. Maybe all of the above.

Edit: forgot to mention Chikara. The BDK was so rad. For a while anyway.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Bring back the Kings of Wrestling, already!! gently caress!!!!

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

For a brief, glorious moment in time the indy’s collectively had the sickest tag division ever. KoW, Briscoes, Young Bucks, American Wolves, Future Shock, Wrestlings Greatest Tag Team, All Night Express, C & C Factory, Super Smash Bros, The Colony, Osirian Portal, FIST, 3.0, The Spectral Envoy, Jigsaw & Quackenbush. Probably more I’m forgetting.

2011 was probably the greatest year in my life

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Gavok posted:

BDK was always rad. Even in its final days, when it was just Jakob Hammermeier sitting on a throne in a dark room, gradually going increasingly insane, all while reading Garfield comic collections.

Whatever happened to Jakob? I always enjoyed that dude. There’s so many guys from that era I wish hadn’t disappeared when Chikara closed. Except the lovely ones. I’m not talking about the lovely ones.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

You and me both. The Throwbacks, the Batiri, Bruderschaft Des Kreuzes...we were living so large.

Yesssss

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Remember the Nightmare Violence Connection? :allears: :allears: :allears:

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Jungle Boys going to the fed? :ohdear:

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Miro and Archer as the New Age Road Warriors would be pretty sweet not gonna lie.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Bella Twins in the BCC :pray: :pray: :pray:

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

When Kurt Angle joined tna I lost my poo poo. Those were good times.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

Is there a young guy or a guy in his mid 30s who could be Jericho's bumbling young boy who takes all of his advice?

This would have been the perfect role for Okada, but he’s in the Elite so I’m going to say… (scrolls through AEW roster page)… Big Bill

Also if we’re fantasty booking there should be a trio of Keith Lee, Lee Moriarty and Lee Johnson.

Call them We Three Lee’s.

Call them the Lee Tree.

Call them Team 3Lee.

Call them Lee’s BBCs.

I dunno, there’s something here, let me think about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

So does this mean you can't do inter gender wrestling in Oklahoma or this just purely a thing about being lovely to the trans community?

Not very cool either way!

I didn't read the X