Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Legitimate question: How is posting about a show that already finished airing spoilers? Like, you gotta realize that people are going to discuss the AEW wrestlers in the AEW thread even if they're doing something in an affiliated company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I dunno. Due to my work/life schedule, I watch almost nothing live so I'm pretty immune to caring about spoilers at this point. It's just crazy to me that people are upset that someone posted about Jon Moxley, the Ace of AEW, in the AEW thread after he did a major thing. If you're that sensitive to spoilers that live results piss you off, you gotta take that extra precaution yourself and not expect other people to do it for you, yeah?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Seems like they’re more regularly doing taped Collisions for their upcoming shows.

Those shows are around the time of the NBA Finals. Even though those are on ABC, that may have something to do with it?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Please just have Kylo beat Roddy and put Undisputed Kingdom in the dumpster

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
The Bryan vs. MJF feud was sort of rear end. Great match, though.

And OC vs. Mox completely fell apart after Mox won the belt. Everything after that was garbage, storywise.