Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Pylons posted:

Will Ospreay's shot at Triple H was Ospreay's own idea after feeling HHH had "mocked his worth ethic and dedication to the business":

As far as Ospreay, the promo was entirely his idea as he had very personal reasons to respond back.

Management cleared it when he requested it as he felt that after Levesque took a cheap shot at him, he didn’t think it was wrong to jab back.

It was bad timing because of the Punk thing, but Ospreay brought the idea to Khan, and even said he’d take full responsibility for it. Obviously the final responsibility is Khan, who clearly approved.

Ospreay felt that when one of the most important people in the business, who he had respectfully negotiated with, had mocked his work ethic and dedication to the business. He had said he’s never knocked WWE or its performers during the entire time. So he wanted to respond.

His feeling was that WWE was fully aware about his situation with his partner, woman wrestling star Alex Windsor, and his stepson. But Levesque still took a cheap shot at him and he felt Levesque deserved one back. - WON

Off topic but my favorite thing about Dave is it’s always glaringly obvious who his source is on any given story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
Also who’s the goons saying Dave was mildly scolding Ospreay? I don’t get that from what Dave wrote at all.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

MorningMoon posted:

if you don't keep up with Collision for some reason

Why would anyone here not watch the A show?

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
Tonight was a fun 3 hours of wrestling

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

D’awww thanks :3:

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Davros1 posted:

He has, but TNA nows seems to be trying for a WWE partnership

If TNA didn’t gain anything from their AEW partnership (and all things considered, they didn’t outside of one rating pop and one buyrate boost, I think?), what in the WORLD makes them think they’d get anything from WWE, a company known for insidiously destroying any territory they partner with?

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

apophenium posted:

I learned about mewing from a podcast. It's a thing incels are doing to try to get a better jawline or something from holding your tongue a certain way pressed against the roof of your mouth. Locking in I'm not sure about.

Incels are a silly bunch

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Majinfoose posted:

And Triller has the next three PPVs for $50

Is that offer not in the US? I don’t see that anywhere

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Moxley is so loving cool. he bleeds everywhere and yells and throws guys, it owns.

The soul of AEW frankly. Moreso than the Elite.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
Catching up on the thread and I don't like people who are homophobic and transphobic

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh

Captain Foo posted:

it’s Wednesday

Eh that show wasn't very good though the lead star was terrific. :haw:

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
I'm thrilled Shane Taylor is getting TV time even if he's just jobber to the stars.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
License Ain’t Nobody for Swerve on Sunday coward Tony.

I know you’re reading these forums coward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
Sure Oklahoma piss off a billionaire what could go wrong