Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

The thing about Pac, and this is a certified Hot Take, but he is very good at wrestling and I like watching him wrestle and he's one of my favorite wrestlers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

They are going to hit each other very hard and that is going to be very exciting.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Interference is fairly common but it isn't a guaranteed means to victory and has only ever resulted in a match being thrown out a single digit number of times.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Mox is the heart, Hangman's the soul, and the Bucks are the EVPs.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

STING 64 posted:

Wait, we still have Griff!!

Anyone who would leave Maria's warm embrace for Jericho is a dumb dumb.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

I like how belt shots have become increasingly ineffective as a means to win a match over the years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Everyone involved in that loving meeting, everyone who misgendered Nyla in the goddamn minutes, should spend the rest of their lives passing Legos like they were kidney stones.