Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Szyznyk posted:

Catching a 24 hour probe for calling them Spoonheads.

CORRECT THAT ITS KARDASHIANS, OVER!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Laugh mightily as I watch the planes I built engines for blowing up chud compounds and convoys because they're too stupid to prosecute a guerrilla war.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Posting on the forums of somethingawful.com as long as I can.

And reporting all enemies of the people to the mods.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

I’ll play the part of roadblock redneck with a gun.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I swore I would never pick up a gun again...

So this time, I will study the blade. This will work out well for me.

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

I'll volunteer to conduct drug tests. That way if I take friendly fire, it probably won't be deadly.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
just trying to to lay low til it blows over

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

gonna fly around in a gyrocopter and throw wrenches at ppl

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Chief cook and bottle washer. Depending on which side I was drafted to I might or might not use my position to pass on information to the other side. I would be immediately caught and executed and hung from a gibbet where my body would remain in place for 11 years before being struck by lightning, when my charred bones would be sold as curios to tourists.

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!
Sell all of the 5 gallon buckets of macaroni salad I've been hording

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I help set up the big field tent for the visiting general.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

helicopter stuff

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Chief cook and bottle washer. Depending on which side I was drafted to I might or might not use my position to pass on information to the other side. I would be immediately caught and executed and hung from a gibbet where my body would remain in place for 11 years before being struck by lightning, when my charred bones would be sold as curios to tourists.

dibs

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

My bones will be for sale eventually you can’t just call dibs on them before I’ve even been bravely executed for righteous treason.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I'm going to move through the killing fields the day after major battles and pull out gold fillings with pliers. Do people still get gold fillings?

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Become president/emperor/god/whatever

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Cut my dick off and donate it to the cause.

Also a few years after it's over, I'll write a civil war epic novel that will eventually get turned in to a movie.

Dong with the wind.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

And then we break down the field tent and pack everything up and move it to the next location.

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

Attend the constitutional convention for USA 2 and sign my name really fuckin big on any documents that get drafted.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Nigmaetcetera posted:

My bones will be for sale eventually you can’t just call dibs on them before I’ve even been bravely executed for righteous treason.

how much? ill put some money down now.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I'm going to be playing both sides, so that I always come out on top.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

flubber nuts posted:

how much? ill put some money down now.

That’s not up to me it’s up to the vendor.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
the copay on the reconstructive surgery will be almost as devestating as the mine that blew off your balls

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

hide out in NM and hope Texas is more occupied with their eastern front

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Smugworth posted:

I'm gonna be a bazooka dude

turns out frontline ptsd isnt that different to minwage ptsd

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
Sorry previous posters. Unfortunately in this war all the dick sucking will be done using drones.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Enshittification of the dick sucking factory

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Nigmaetcetera posted:

That’s not up to me it’s up to the vendor.

ok thats fine. is there a preorder bonus?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
imma eat some hardtack

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
I'm gonna go around and buy everyone's piss and make it to make explosives.

Or at least that's what I plan on telling them

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

imma eat some hard**ck

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The only way to fight off the dick sucking drones is to release a swarm of dick drones. Protect your livelihood!

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Makes reaction videos on YouTube where the thumbnail image is of me making a funny face and the videos are titled things like “UNBELIEVABLE Fall of Springfield footage” “This lawnmower IED should be ILLEGAL” “*cry laugh emoji* MAGA Colonel learns Ohio Line collapses mid-interview!”

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

in the next civil war america will be divided into North America and South America

Apr 19, 2024
hollywood still cannot reflect the last 9 years :jj:

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

I'm gonna secede from whatever fringe government gets started and start annexing my neighborhood.

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
The factions in the UK civil war will reflect the term used to describe a bread roll. I will be part of the Bun Brigade,

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Carlos Lantana posted:

turns out frontline ptsd isnt that different to minwage ptsd

I want the one on the right but make it a bong instead

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

flubber nuts posted:

ok thats fine. is there a preorder bonus?

Yeah I can throw in a half gallon of my pee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Support class debuffer - I will sprint into the middle of enemy packs and paralyze them with my AOE stun farts