Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Game is good and worth the money if you like factory games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Brine is just evolved seawater. No pollution at all

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yeah that map justifies trains for sure

We need trains

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That owns dude. Good job

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hm I just had an idea to have three factories each with their own dedicated smelting. Construction, maintenance, everything else (vehicles, consumer goods, research) . Then the issue would be just belting or trucking or ports for the ore

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

One thing you can do is have a dedicated truck taking coal from the coal mine to a coal bin dedicated to just the diesel plant. You need advanced logistics ? I think to do this

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I also set alerts on the maintenance inputs

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I think some kind of self imposed challenge rule like “build everything as close together as possible “ might be interesting as mentioned above

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I’m going to try a limited space start

Good idea

(And I’m not going to mod truck sizes bigger )

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

It does but once you get greenhouses no more rainfall

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Huh that’s weird

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Making the top tier nuc plant is a genuine challenge. It’s fun

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Yes the boilers have the magic capacity to separate the fluids