Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

Forrest on Fire posted:

Are teams drafting slow bigs anymore?

Between Jokic, Sabonis, and Alperen "The Gün" Şengün, the league hasn't been as welcoming to slow bigs since the 90s!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

Rick posted:

The Thompson twins actually being NBA good coming from a sub-high school quality, potentially fixed league that they weren't that great in has ruined my trust in "how guy did compared to his league" now.

I think we may need to revisit how bad ote was last year, talking about it with a few scouts it may have been a stronger league that I gave it credit for.

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

Here are those numbers in table format

https://www.nba.com/stats/draft/combine-anthro?SeasonYear=2024

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

What are the results from the combine of which players have that dawg in him

The combine this year seems to be dawg free unfortunately

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

Yeah Mitchell played well, one of the few players who did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

nm