Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
But Who? WHO!?
Cowboys
Giants
Eagles
Washington Football Team
gently caress it, 4-way 8-8-1 tie no survivors
View Results

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
The line for a selfie with Tommy Cutlets was out the door tonight. We didn’t get to him.

Bobby Okereke was very nice. Took a min to talk to my kids. Deonte Banks was kind of standoffish.

The crowd was kinda meh on the WR. The air came out of the room when Marvin Harrison was picked. I think everybody wanted the QB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Cowboys are certainly all in.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

What's the most "All in" move your team can make?

For the Cowboys, obviously it's resigning Zeke.
The Giants I think could extend Jones contract ANOTHER year with guaranteed money.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Apr 29, 2024

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

It’s called “going all in” T. It’s when you let your good players walk in free agency and sign washed up retreads. It’s how you win playoff games or some poo poo.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dak...winning??

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

lol

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Giants/Cowboys to ruin my Thanksgiving.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Giants aren’t doing real hard knocks but some bullshit draft day hard knocks?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I like the 1930s throwbacks. Don’t @ me.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

indigi posted:

the gold pants kinda ruin the look to me

They're from an era when pants were the same color of a mans diarrhea so you could soil yourself on the frozen turf of the Polo Grounds and no one would none the wiser!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

https://x.com/_MLFootball/status/1791182272537735522

:barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

whether or not it's the real influence, sleuths found some ancient Apple II car design 'game' and the perfect design in the game looks exactly like the cybertruck.

I loving hate elon musk I hope he suffers immeasurably and all that ill gotten wealth ends up doing something good for humanity somehow.

I played that game as a kid. It owned. The wind tunnel was awesome.