Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
I have an '04 lexus suv that spent most of its life in chicago. No rust issues and runs like a champ. Pretty low on miles compared to its age tho i suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://x.com/cmahogany73/status/1784441012150009971?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Paint Crop Pro posted:

Lets go Vikings and JJ McCarthy bitch

captainblastum
Dec 1, 2004

I am hopeful that we'll see Skipper and Manu on the field together for some sort of super jumbo package. I sure do love summer but man I also can't wait for football.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

I think we can all agree:

gently caress the Cowboys.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Detheros posted:

:hmmyes:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Detheros posted:

They're not even in my top five hated teams tbqh

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?

IcePhoenix posted:

They're not even in my top five hated teams tbqh

Get out.

Detheros posted:

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Teams I hate:

Packers (dislike)
Saints
Whatever Sean Payton is attached to

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

SirPablo posted:

Teams I hate:

Packers (dislike)
Saints
Whatever Sean Payton is attached to

Browns for the Watson stuff
Saints because gently caress Sean Payton
Eagles because gently caress their fans
Broncos (see: Saints)
And yeah then the Packers

although tbqh I would probably root for the Packers over the 49ers because I know a 49ers fan who is just like extra obnoxious and he makes me want to see them suffer

So I guess that puts dallas at 7th most hated at best but honestly I'm mostly ambivalent because they're so irrelevant

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I don't care about the cowboys, I despise the Packers they are the worst!!!!!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I need the Steelers to be terrible for a few years before I can move on from hating them because of Roethlisberger.

MJeff fucked around with this message at 04:12 on May 1, 2024

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

MJeff posted:

I need the Steelers to be terrible for a few years before I can move on from hating them because of Roethlisberger.

Once Fields leads them to 4 consecutive super bowls, they'll be the heroes of the NFL

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019
Cowboys and steelers fans are the worst. I know a guy that burned his aikman jersey on his grill because aikmam was critical of dallas. hosed up his grill. gently caress them and the packers.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

ZombieCrew posted:

I have an '04 lexus suv that spent most of its life in chicago. No rust issues and runs like a champ. Pretty low on miles compared to its age tho i suppose.

I've got a slighter older V6 RAV4 that I plan to love to its death. 160K miles and I'm shooting for 250K at least.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

I’m just a Christian dirtbag baby

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

IcePhoenix posted:

Browns for the Watson stuff
Saints because gently caress Sean Payton
Eagles because gently caress their fans
Broncos (see: Saints)
And yeah then the Packers

although tbqh I would probably root for the Packers over the 49ers because I know a 49ers fan who is just like extra obnoxious and he makes me want to see them suffer

So I guess that puts dallas at 7th most hated at best but honestly I'm mostly ambivalent because they're so irrelevant

Oh yea definitely gently caress the eagles

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I was mostly fine with the Eagles besides general eye-rolling at the NFC East and how high they get off of their own farts and their stupid rivalries that nobody except them gives two fucks about, but last year something about them really started to bug me. Sirianni seems to have a huge case of Main Character Syndrome, making Patricia their DC was absolutely insane and that game against the 49ers where some fat palooka on the sideline put their hands on a 49ers player really, really pissed me off.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I have two categories, teams I hate, and teams I enjoy hating.

The former: Seahawks, 49ers, Broncos, Giants, Saints. The latter: the NFC North and the Cowboys.

I don't actually hate the teams in the latter category it's just fun to give their fans poo poo.

PowderKeg
Apr 5, 2003
Patricia's Philly contract expired and nobody's scooped him up yet? HOW IS IT SO!?!?

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

SKULL.GIF posted:

I have two categories, teams I hate, and teams I enjoy hating.

The former: Seahawks, 49ers, Broncos, Giants, Saints. The latter: the NFC North and the Cowboys.

I don't actually hate the teams in the latter category it's just fun to give their fans poo poo.

My list is pretty close.

Teams I hate: 49ers, Giants, Bucs, Seahawks, Vikings, Patriots
Teams I pretend-hate: Bears, Lions, Cowboys, Steelers, Chiefs

I think if I was in my 40s then the Cowboys would be in the first list, but they've been a meme my whole adult life so eh.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

teams i hate: the packers

organizations i hate: the cowboys, cardinals, browns, jets, broncos

fans i hate: eagles, cowboys, steelers, niners, patriots

it’s complicated.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

I've never hated the 49ers, but I'm tempted to put them on the list based solely on that one Twitter post that thought the Lions front office wearing #89 jerseys in the draft room was specifically to troll them over signing Brock Wright's RFA offer sheet.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Dexo posted:

congratz and welcome to hell

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

tinstaach posted:

I've never hated the 49ers, but I'm tempted to put them on the list based solely on that one Twitter post that thought the Lions front office wearing #89 jerseys in the draft room was specifically to troll them over signing Brock Wright's RFA offer sheet.

Its kinda hard for me to hate the 49ers. The bears have stomped them plenty in the last couple decades. It wasnt all one sided, but the bears wins were memorable. Mike brown in 01, the wind game in 05, the torrential downpour a couple years ago. My dad and his friends loving hate(d) the 9ers because of a few playoff losses to them in the 80s.

Sinbad's Sex Tape
Mar 21, 2004
Stuck in a giant clam
As a Bears fan the only team I truly hate is the Bears

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I resent the packers, laugh at the cowboys, dislike the browns for trading for watson, and am mildly annoyed by the steelers and eagles

that's really about it

impossible to not grudgingly like the lions and too much compassion for vikings fans to dislike them beyond wanting the bears to beat them

ZombieCrew
Apr 1, 2019

Sinbad's Sex Tape posted:

As a Bears fan the only team I truly hate is the Bears

Does RD have two accounts?

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

ZombieCrew posted:

Does RD have two accounts?

Almost every fan of the Chicago Bears thinks like that. When the best QB you've ever seen play for your team is Jay Cutler, you read the room

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Jen X posted:

too much compassion for vikings fans to dislike them beyond wanting the bears to beat them

this is basically how I feel about the bears/ their fans

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Yeah same, one of my best friends is a Bears fan and I'm really excited for him because I think they're going to be really good for the foreseeable future. I would not extend the same positive feelings toward a friend who liked the Packers

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1785713202912702681

Will I hated that time you basically cost us home field advantage by whiffing on a Dak sack (and I kinda hated most of the rest of your play) but you also won the Bucs playoff game for us soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you're cool, miss you, bye.

Comfortador
Jul 31, 2003

Just give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have.

Wait...wait.

I worry what you just heard was...
"Give me a lot of b4con_n_3ggs."

What I said was...
"Give me all the 3ggs_n_b4con you have"

...Do you understand?

MJeff posted:

Will I hated that time you basically cost us home field advantage by whiffing on a Dak sack (and I kinda hated most of the rest of your play) but you also won the Bucs playoff game for us soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you're cool, miss you, bye.

That was Derrick Barnes. He's done even less than that.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Comfortador posted:

That was Derrick Barnes. He's done even less than that.

I've gotten my crummy Lions defensive players mixed up!

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Barnes isn't even the same position! And Will Harris barely played last year.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

MJeff posted:

Really weird how both those events are Derrick Barnes and yet you attributed it to Will Harris, who is basically the textbook definition of meh.

Will Harris has been in the league like 5 years and if you search Will Harris highlights you only get his college tape.

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Womp womp, but not unexpected.

https://twitter.com/CrainsChicago/status/1785776249589117337

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
Will Harris was one of those players that was a decent backup but a terrible starter, and after Quinn/Patricia intentionally murdered the secondary by getting rid of Slay and Diggs he was put in a position where it was impossible to succeed. It's the end of an era in a weird way, since he was the last defensive player that had been here since the Patricia years.*

*Excluding JRM, since he took a year off with the Texans before coming back to Detroit.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Good. Don't give em a dime of public money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

ZombieCrew posted:

Its kinda hard for me to hate the 49ers. The bears have stomped them plenty in the last couple decades. It wasnt all one sided, but the bears wins were memorable. Mike brown in 01, the wind game in 05, the torrential downpour a couple years ago. My dad and his friends loving hate(d) the 9ers because of a few playoff losses to them in the 80s.

That 2003 game really sucked though