Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Well I've got egg on my face. I'm sorry for the disdainful way I treated you, although with a username like that you're kind of asking for it. :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerdietalk
Dec 23, 2014

Marvin the Martian is the Terrarist Cult Leader

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

Winifred Madgers posted:

Well I've got egg on my face. I'm sorry for the disdainful way I treated you, although with a username like that you're kind of asking for it. :cheers:

bby I may flaunt it but I can back it up

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too
rubinsky's gotta be sylvester.

job truniht can be taz.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Lucasar posted:

rubinsky's gotta be sylvester.

job truniht can be taz.
wait, taz is Schenkopp

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Schoenkopf is hard to nail down because he’s 50/50 Taz and Pepe

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

TenementFunster posted:

i can imagine oberstein doing everything in this fancam:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIJkBMGjkEI

Welp I’m eating my words. Somehow this got erased from my memory

knox
Oct 28, 2004

I actually like this animation during some of the OVAs.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Someone can correct me if I’m wrong but those look like the 2000’s remaster that had some reanimated scenes

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Steve Yun posted:

Someone can correct me if I’m wrong but those look like the 2000’s remaster that had some reanimated scenes

Yeah those are definitely the smoothed over CGI redraws:

OG:

DVD:

OG:

DVD:

Look what they did to my boy's eyebrows :negative:

DamnGlitch
Sep 2, 2004

How’s that ld restoration project going anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

DamnGlitch posted:

How’s that ld restoration project going anyway

Seems to be accelerating. There's more and more stuff on the discord getting posted and they've recently settled close to what they think their final settings will be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dodg-XgB9ME