Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

epswing
Nov 4, 2003

Soiled Meat
That is such a handsome motorcycle. Which Honda is that again? Every time you post it I drool a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Zero
Sep 26, 2005
When the enemy is in range, so are you
I like the spring and flowers and stuff but my bike is just a pouty goth at the picnic.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

epswing posted:

That is such a handsome motorcycle. Which Honda is that again? Every time you post it I drool a bit.

Same reaction here. Honda Hornet.

Invalido
Dec 28, 2005

BICHAELING
My riding school had Honda Hornets, so that's the bike I did the majority of my pre-licence learning on. I would like to try one again with my current skill level. I think I would probably like it a lot more than I did as a total newbie.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Chris Knight posted:

Also lol at making a brake light harder to see

I keep seeing cars here with blacked out taillights and turn signals and it is just the worst

Supradog
Sep 1, 2004

A POOOST!?!??! YEEAAAAHHHH
I've bought a bike where the PO had blacked out the stock indicators with black felt marker pens.. I saw the uneven edge and tip strokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

FBS posted:

First ride of the year for the Honda on a gorgeous day

:respek: Wasn't my first of the year, but first substantial one. Did around 200mi with some buds. Glorious weather.