Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

Nanigans posted:

If you don’t need the most ROI, consider selling it to your local comic book store. They’ll certainly give you MUCH less than selling things on eBay would, but you can also do it in bulk.

I've done this lots of times and it's always nice. While yeah, I don't necessarily get the full value of the figures, getting a decent price and putting the effort of actually selling the toys on a local shop saves a ton of time, and you're supporting a local business. I usually take store credit as you get more and can pick up figures you were planning on getting anyway for 'free'.

Alternatively, post things here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Snacksmaniac posted:

This drat show is going to make me hunt down a haslab sentinel :negative:

Next Haslab Crab Sentinel? The size of a Golden Retriever?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
HMS and Techno Viper has shipped, usually takes a few more days in Canada.

They're quick this time, probably be an empty box!

Here's a sneak peak of Raptor:

Not the first head sculpt to get leaked or put up on ebay even. No idea how that keeps happening.

The Last Call fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Apr 24, 2024

Agrias120
Jun 27, 2002

I will burn my dread.

Nerd Of Prey posted:

I just linked to some open preorders a few posts up!

Sadly, Sephiroth/Red XIII/Barrett aren't available for pre-order. But I appreciate the link, because I signed up to be notified if they come back!

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Snacksmaniac posted:

This drat show is going to make me hunt down a haslab sentinel :negative:

I keep hoping we'll get a reuse of the Sentinel as the AoA Sentinel considering Dan's love of all things AoA, so I wouldn't be mad at a second run of the first one.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
While I can imagine them doing a basic, blue paint job version of the HISS sans electronics et al, I doubt they will touch that Sentinel ever again. But what they could do is make a new, smaller one based on the awesome MvC design. Hell, make it Mango and I'd buy it in a goddamn heartbeat.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Sentinel Red posted:

While I can imagine them doing a basic, blue paint job version of the HISS sans electronics et al, I doubt they will touch that Sentinel ever again. But what they could do is make a new, smaller one based on the awesome MvC design. Hell, make it Mango and I'd buy it in a goddamn heartbeat.

A blue HISS and the driver would suit me down to the ground. I don't need anything else.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

If anyone needs Bastila or Malak from KOTOR given how quickly they sold out everywhere, BBTS has both in stock right now: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?SearchText=Black+series+knights+of+the+old+republic&o=4

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Sanschel posted:

If anyone needs Bastila or Malak from KOTOR given how quickly they sold out everywhere, BBTS has both in stock right now: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?SearchText=Black+series+knights+of+the+old+republic&o=4

Part of me really wants every character from KOTOR, but another part of me just doesn't want to open that can of worms.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Nerd Of Prey posted:

Part of me really wants every character from KOTOR, but another part of me just doesn't want to open that can of worms.

I was in the same boat, but it’s only four right now (five if you include light side revan) and you’ll be drip fed figures so slowly you’ll probably die of old age before you get a dozen.

Can’t make KOTOR figures when they’re busy making more clones!

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Got these in a few days ago. I’m really impressed, especially with the faces and wired softgoods. Figuarts can really do good work. But then you also get the show Kenobi and their Pedro Pascal that look awful or the recent Luke’s terrible wired cloak.

Having these almost makes me want Padawan Ewan, but I already have the superior Alex Guiness Obi-Wan, so.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Holy poo poo!!

SHF Kelleran Beq! Justice for Ahmed!

Can’t believe SHF beat Hasbro to the punch. This is awesome.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Nanigans posted:

Holy poo poo!!

Hell yeah.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Hot Toys better announce Jar Jar soon or I may need to get the SHF one.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
hive fleet pocketbook

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Cry Havoc posted:

hive fleet pocketbook

The Termagants come in three packs for 90 dollars.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Nanigans posted:

Holy poo poo!!

Woah, the head sculpt is REALLY good!

I bet Ahmed is going to be stoked when people start bringing those to meets for him to sign.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

Gripweed posted:

The Termagants come in three packs for 90 dollars.

give us individual mystery packs like with the infiltrators/incursors

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Every time I think about buying more joytoy warhams, I remember the elbow armor plate that snapped off one of my black legion terminators with no provocation

it was fixed real easy but still

'Nids are gonna look real sweet though.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

The BL figures were some of their earliest figures, and they’ve genuinely made huge improvements in quality since then. If you have one of their first Marines and one of their new Marines in hand, it’s really an impressive difference

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Quiet, you, my poor shelves can only handle so much!!

(Please keep linking cool toys)

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

here’s the updated collection

still a few more incoming; ork squig, emperor’s champion and grey knight ancient

running out of space, but those nids

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
That's a lot of money crammed into such a tight space. At least get some risers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
https://twitter.com/preterniadotcom/status/1783752873316409569

Jinkies, Hell has frozen over, cats and dogs living together, etc...

..I actually like the cut of this chap's jib. It's honest to gosh the first time I've seen a DBZ design and actually liked it, as opposed to finding it utterly hideous.