Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

3D Megadoodoo posted:

That was Waterworld.

Trashcan Man was in Waterworld? Do you believe that happy crappy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Dryland, or Cibola as it's also known

Cleuseau Remos
Apr 13, 2024
https://www.goodreads.com/characters/424-trashcan-man

Trashcan man set fire to "oil tanks in Powtanville"

I remember the character as a kid but it's been awhile.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Needful Things maybe? The movie was nowhere near darkly funny enough.

The Stand desperately needs a good one.

Needful Things with Idris Elba as Leland Gaunt and Juno Temple as Sheriff Alaina Pangborn

Hemp Knight
Sep 26, 2004

Cleuseau Remos posted:

https://www.goodreads.com/characters/424-trashcan-man

Trashcan man set fire to "oil tanks in Powtanville"

I remember the character as a kid but it's been awhile.

Don’t ask him about old lady Semple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Jesus, I wish Trash had treated me like old lady Semple's check instead of watching the Under The Dome TV show. It's such a bizarre departure from the book in many, many ways, even though Stevie was an executive producer (and I think he later bitched they should have just done the book), and it starts right from the jump.

I do like the guy they got to play Barbie, though. He was weirdly close to my mental image of the guy