Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OMGWTFWALLHACK
Jan 28, 2004

Hated by the internet.

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072725/

I have to admit, I watched this movie because the name made me laugh. When I saw the tagline "White man's town... Black man's rules", I knew it was bound to be hilariously bad, and it did not disappoint.

The movie is a western, but all the music in it is funk. Yes, you did just read that. "Boss" is the name Fred Williamson is called by while he and his sidekick Amos try to bring black justice to the whiteys. The plot is subpar and doesn't really have a coherent ending, but the hilariously racist script and stupid premise combined with the funk music make it worth a watch, if only for a laugh.

Overall 4/5 as a comedy, 1 of 5 as a western

Favorite thing in the movie, not really sure if this is a spoiler: Boss's "handgun" is an SBR lever action rifle that he wears in a silly leg strap

Favorite quote: You better hope is nightfall when we get dere, if you plannin' on takin over dat sheriff's badge as I think you is, so as dey can't see what dey is doin'

OMGWTFWALLHACK fucked around with this message at 18:37 on May 28, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Saw this in a dingy theater years ago. Still an absolute masterpiece. 5 sheriff badges out of five, and a little picture of a black power fist.