Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

GodspeedYou!Witchy posted:

Big veiny tits #1 fan as well

Whomst among us, though...

Edit: what a snipe...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qu_Ix9xvd8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
The best snipe of all.

Pamaler Anderson is going to be in the Naked Gun reboot so expect her to be on soon.

That should also tell you how the Naked Gun reboot is going.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Bonzo posted:

That should also tell you how the Naked Gun reboot is going.

:smith:

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

and a very pleasant Teeoousduay

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Who’s going to fill the giant shoes of JD’s favorite actor, who played Nordberg in the original movies?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
They should gender flip it and have Leslie Jones or Rhetta. I'd say Lizzo but it sounds like she's quit.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Bonzo posted:

They should gender flip it and have Leslie Jones or Rhetta. I'd say Lizzo but it sounds like she's quit.

Yeah, she might've gotten up to some weird poo poo that caught up to her...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Lizzo already reversed her statement saying she meant done with negativity or some bullshit.

Gender switch is a good call, but they need to pick someone who not an established actor/comedian. OJ was basically playing the same part Kareem was in Airplane, a guy known for being somewhat serious and doing a job that isn't funny that shows up in a crazy slapstick comedy. Somebody random like Simone Byles or something would be a better fit.